Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

An interactive short story, join in.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> The Vault
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PAJeeper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and spoke with a French accent and claimed to the Count of Monte Christo who had been digging an escape tunnel for the past 75 years ......
K9Jeep

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...who said "I'm French! Why do think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king-a?! No. Now, go away, or I shall taunt you a second time-a! " Meanwhile, 'drack who was dressed in drag...
Crazy TJ

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

..was hitchhiking his way to Pottsville to take over the Yuengling brewery. The minute he walked in, security had him. Then, without any hesitation, he turned to the guards and pulled out his...
Black2001TJ
Leopard Skin
Leopard Skin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gigantic, thick salami sub and sat down on a..
nikon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bench with the newly converted hippie, Qad....they started to converse about peace and love while Qad had a bowl of tofu and noodles....Qad hugged him and with a peace sign waving he was pulled away by security and kicked repeatedly, they threw him out the door......
FM2CDJC Member #10

9. Thou shalt not kill. Unless some motherf****r is coming into your house to take your s**t! - The Nuge
ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and into a giant pile of moose dung, which was conveniently located on top of a...

97 XJ Sport with a bunch of stuff
Quote:
Never argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Last edited by ThePhantum on Thu Mar 04, 2004 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nikon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...cross dressing hippie named Qad...Qad dug his way out and tossed [wally/farmer - not sure who "he" is at this point - we'll say wally] Wally of his pile of dung claiming that he worked hard to collect this pile...Qad threw up the peace sign again and asked Wally to move off his plot of dung...Wally walked down the street to find......
FM2CDJC Member #10

9. Thou shalt not kill. Unless some motherf****r is coming into your house to take your s**t! - The Nuge
ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nikon wrote:
...cross dressing hippie named Qad...Qad dug his way out and tossed [wally/farmer - not sure who "he" is at this point - we'll say wally] Wally of his pile of dung claiming that he worked hard to collect this pile...Qad threw up the peace sign again and asked Wally to move off his plot of dung...Wally walked down the street to find......

Actually it's 'drack who was thrown into the dung...Wally is still in a PA being worshiped, and Keith is in a dark, damp dismal cell....so...

...cross dressing hippie named Qad...Qad dug his way out and tossed 'drack off his pile of dung claiming that he worked hard to collect this pile...Qad threw up the peace sign again and asked 'drack to move off his plot of dung...'drack walked down the street to find...

Keith, who had escaped through the tunnel by beating the elderly Frech taunter with the rubber chicken. Keith and 'drack gazed lovingly at each other, grasped each others hands and...

Quote:
Never argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nikon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[saw this coming].....made out for hours......swapping spit.....tongues in mouths.....in ears....hickies on necks...they made it back to Keith's Maytag box he calls his home where they.......
FM2CDJC Member #10

nikon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[can't wait til qad reads this...] Mr. Green
FM2CDJC Member #10

ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

proceeded to flog each other repeatedly with lunch meat. They were about to move on to using cheese, when suddenly....

Quote:
nikon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

.....a f*cking hippie named Qad came in a broke it up in the name of peace...drack and Keith took out a large ham steak and proceded to smack the damn hippie around with it while he begged for the pain to stop. after many brutal kicks to the back and head they threw the dirty hippie down the stairs with a bar of soap....Keith and drack went back inside and covered each other with miracle whip and peeled grapes when they heard.....
FM2CDJC Member #10

MonkeyBiz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thephantum sucking the life out of an innocent, the jumped to the resue of the victim, when they realized...
Vampire Crew #1
ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that Owen had not yet been dragged into this mess of a story. So they hopped on a bus to Jersey where....

Quote:
MonkeyBiz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Owen was living with his transexual dog, and bisexual cat...
Vampire Crew #1
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> The Vault All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9

Jump to: