Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

An interactive short story, join in.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> The Vault
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EEP Grl
Hot Momma

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

..who wasnt quiet sure if he was really bisexual or just going through and experimental phase and was secretly envious of the transexual dog that was clearly the favorite pet.
Either way the bus ride was incredibly weird because they were still wearing JUST miricle whip and....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
St.LJustin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hot.....
ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

body paint, which was what they were doing on the bus to pass the time. Then, suddenly the bus driver yelled....

97 XJ Sport with a bunch of stuff
Quote:
Never argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Last edited by ThePhantum on Thu Mar 04, 2004 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
qadhafi
Club Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

raisins, which used to be grapes, but are now raisins due to the intense passion that they have for each other. They got off the bus and stepped over the bloody carcass of nikon, kicking him in the groin for smelling like a gerbil. After they were through kicking his bloody and smelly corpse they knocked on Owen's door. To their surprise it wasn't Owne who opened the door but none other than....

Back from the Dead??
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike...who, not surprisingly, was wearing nothing but Crisco and saran wrap. He asked them in and they all had potato chips and started to watch "The Young Ones" when suddnely....

Quote:
Never argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
qadhafi
Club Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GT popped out of the cake in the corner wearing nothing but

Back from the Dead??
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
EEP Grl
Hot Momma

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...Janet Jackson's old costume from the Superbowl half time show - post "wardrobe malfuntion". She announces that she come to avenge the Count of Monty Cristo who was previously beaten with a rubber chicken and proceeds to...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
qadhafi
Club Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

smother owen (who is handcuffed to the radiator and wearing a ball gag) with...

Back from the Dead??
ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mustard. Then she began to scream hysterically when she saw the collection of freaks that are standing before her. She then said "Screw you guys...I'm going home" when all of the sudden...

Quote:
qadhafi
Club Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Owen started convulsing because he had an alergic reation to the mustard. To keep him from swallowing his tounge Keith shoved.....

Back from the Dead??
EEP Grl
Hot Momma

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the rubber chicken into his mouth.
Meanwhile GT gets an evil look in her eye pulls out a stealthy looking black walkie talkie and calls for back up.. "Foxforce One this is GT... we have a situation" And smiles. Nano Seconds later Martha Steward arrives fashionably on time and perfectly dressed in her plaid and pastel bustier, color coordinated to match her spring collection of k-mart towels. She immideatly scolds the host in saran wrap for his poor chioce of entertaining tupperwear and ties him up next to owen assuring everyone "Grey Poupon is a fabulous color for spring". GT leaves realising this situation being handled by a true Genius of evil. Martha then proceeds to...
MonkeyBiz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wash behind Owen's ears using her own spit, they were simply discusting. This in turn excited Owen... It had been so long since he had a supermodel of a women share her spit with him.
Vampire Crew #1
ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was too much for Keith and drack to take. So the promptly left Owens' love den and decided to go back to PA and see Dozer. When they got there they found that....

Quote:
MonkeyBiz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dozer hadn't done laundy in 3 weeks, and had no clean underwear or pants, so he was wearing...
Vampire Crew #1
ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a tutu, while dancing around the room like a ballerina. When he realized that he had company he stopped dancing and said....

Quote:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> The Vault All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

Jump to: