Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

An interactive short story, join in.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> The Vault
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"So who wants breakfast?" Owen stood up and mumbled something...but since his mouth was now located on the side of what appeared to be his head, no one could understand him. So Troy suggested that they all...

97 XJ Sport with a bunch of stuff
Quote:
Never argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PAJeeper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

go back to his place so his wife can cook a good old fashioned breakfast of ........
nikon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...ostrich eggs and kangaroo scrotum over fried worms with a side of....
FM2CDJC Member #10

9. Thou shalt not kill. Unless some motherf****r is coming into your house to take your s**t! - The Nuge
qadhafi
Club Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

frozen waffles. Then troy remembered that because they were so hard to get, he didn't have any frozen waffles. All he had was 12 dozen 0ostrich eggs and 45 lbs of kangaroo scrotum. He hung his head in shame and lamented....

Back from the Dead??
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that Owen and Nikon were gonna bleed all over his carpet. Since blood is so hard to get out of fabrics, Troy banished them to the back yard where...

Quote:
Never argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PAJeeper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Horny his faithfull Jack Russel terrier started humping Owen's leg like you wouldn't believe. nikon who had recovered by this time got in on the act and started humping Owen's other leg. Owen was .........
PAJeeper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[psstttt] Candi's is away for a while, we can say what we like and still keep our goolies intact![/pstttttt]
EEP Grl
Hot Momma

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

less than pleased with the situation and yelled at Troy "If your dog is going to continue to hump my leg i at least need a few beers!!!" And proceded to peel Nikon who was really into it, off his other leg mubling something about "This is so wrong". But that was in reference to troy giving him a Carona and the difficulty of drinking with your mouth dislocated. So he decided the only way to make this better was to...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Owen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EEP Grl wrote:
less than pleased with the situation and yelled at Troy "If your dog is going to continue to hump my leg i at least need a few beers!!!" And proceded to peel Nikon who was really into it, off his other leg mubling something about "This is so wrong". But that was in reference to troy giving him a Carona and the difficulty of drinking with your mouth dislocated. So he decided the only way to make this better was to...

let Owen be freed from the homerotic beastialic humping

(i find it ironic that we can talk about men doing sexual things to each other but if I type out Ghey spelled properly its replaced by favorite. That is Ghey. Rolling Eyes )
Black2001TJ
Leopard Skin
Leopard Skin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Biggest Dickhead wrote:

let Owen be freed from the homerotic beastialic humping

oh no said Mike, not quite yet can we do this, we must hear a few more times about how owen disagrees with the rules that have been set forth to help promote good tech conversations, but then, just after the dead horse was still beaten...
qadhafi
Club Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The dog jumped owen again...

Back from the Dead??
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

but not because it wanted to hump his leg. Like Owen, the dog was tired of homerotic beastialic humping as well as the stigma that humping legs had brought to his very existence. Just his name, Horny, implied he would automatically hump your leg and sometimes he felt trapped by that stereotype..."This time, it's going to be different!", the dog thought as he jumped Owen to...

Quote:
MonkeyBiz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bite his knee cap. Shocked
Vampire Crew #1
PAJeeper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meanwhile up in New Hampshire Todd was reading the latest posts on Wankers Anonymous his favourite website (after JeepHorizons of course) when a loud knocking on his door made him jump up in alarm. He rushed to the door only to find ......
nikon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

3 men in drag at his door....[with utter confusion in his voice] "Derek? Steve? Keith? what the hell are you guys doing here???? WHAT ARE YOU DOING DRESSED LIKE THAT???!!!?????"
{qad} "hey sexy....can we come in????" as he pushes his way through the door.....
The 3 draggers hopped on Todd's stage with the pole and flashing lights and started to dance erotically.....Derek was afixed to the pole for a while.....

Todd not knowing how to react.....

EDIT: thought that I would give you a visual...

FM2CDJC Member #10

9. Thou shalt not kill. Unless some motherf****r is coming into your house to take your s**t! - The Nuge
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> The Vault All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: