Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pictures we want pictures

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PAJeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 3:38 am    Post subject: Pictures we want pictures Reply with quote

Come on Candi, put your thermal frilly undies on, get out there and take some pictures. Of the Jeep of course silly, I don't want to see your thermal frilly undies. Er, Er, but if you should have a few minutes Todd would like to see them. flipoff agree
Candi
Sick Puppy
Sick Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just have to go out to the truck and get the camera. The jeep looks sooo good, I can't believe it. BIG shout out to Brian Whaley at Whaley Enterprises in Dauphin Boro, PA for getting it done early so that I could pick it up. And kudos to him for being honest as hell. He cracked my windshield doing some cage work, and replaced it. He told me all about it afterwards. He is an upstanding guy, because the work didn't go over the estimate he gave me, which means the profits were basically eaten up by the windshield.

Pics to come later today.
Uglyskunk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as it sitts for the moment

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Candi
Sick Puppy
Sick Puppy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, so this is all I have at the moment... I need to take better shots of all the work done, but it was late, getting dark, and COLD!

And finally, on the BF's new tow rig...

So, the tube work is all done, the spare tire is secured in the back, and I have a real hard time fitting in the seat with the bar next to it now. Gotta squish in between the wheel and the bar. Time to diet...
WhatWasIThinkin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The tube work looks great. I want a cage!

Mom, Candi got a cage, can I have one too?

BTW love the hat Laugh Twisted Evil

Real Jeeps dont wear Bra's
PAJeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks bloody nice. I like it.
Tx Outlaw

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is the tube above the fenders just bolted to the body, or is there an inner plate with more support? Just thinking that might do some body damage of its own if pushed up against a rock or tree.

Chuck
Uglyskunk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

looking sweet
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tx Outlaw

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey..... does this count?? Mr. Green

Why yes, that IS a rear Rockwell sitting on blocks behind it. I picked up a front one for it yesterday too. Haven't decided on a powerplant yet. I'm just wondering...... was the tub happy to see me, or just glad the new owner was going to actually do something with it other than take more parts off and let it sit in the field???? rofl

Chuck
swamp boy
Cherokee Muderator
Cherokee Muderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice tube work Candi.. I love the front stinger...Is that tubing that wraps around a flat fender or just a wrap around . The flat fender would be awesome but anyway... Nice...

Carl

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Rubberhook

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was that pick with it on the trailer taken is S.Seaville N.J.?
scramblejim

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heres project FreeJ.
Not the best pic but if you look at the pass. side shackle, you can get an idea how far back the frame rail went. All of the damage is ahead of the firewall, and when the frame bent, the motor mount went THROUGH the oil filter, and it was run until it ran no more. But it still turns over and it should be going to the body shop in the next couple of weeks, to see if it can be pulled out, then Ill spin a filter on (assuming I can get the rest of the old one off) and see if it starts. All in all the price was right no matter what the outcome. And it came with custom fit Wet Okole seat covers. Mr. Green

96 Power Wheels Barbie Jeep
PAFirefighter11

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got this baby for $1600...

Clean:

Dirty:

Snowy:

Very Happy

scramblejim wrote:
Heres project FreeJ.
Not the best pic but if you look at the pass. side shackle, you can get an idea how far back the frame rail went. All of the damage is ahead of the firewall, and when the frame bent, the motor mount went THROUGH the oil filter, and it was run until it ran no more. But it still turns over and it should be going to the body shop in the next couple of weeks, to see if it can be pulled out, then Ill spin a filter on (assuming I can get the rest of the old one off) and see if it starts. All in all the price was right no matter what the outcome. And it came with custom fit Wet Okole seat covers. Mr. Green

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Candi
Sick Puppy
Sick Puppy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the delay. The pics were taken in Dauphin Boro, PA in the parking area for Whaley Enterprises 717-921-8225. I'm in LOVE with the work that was done and owe major props to Brian Whaley. He and his staff rule. It isn't flat fendered, YET. It can be done, though, around the bars. My brother has the jeep at his house, since we are busy removing the electracs putting in a fuel cell, etc. He should take more pics, since he also has my digi. But who knows...

Get busy, Brandy!!!! Wink
Owen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Candi I just got done drooling. Now I can reply. LOOKS AWESOME!!! At first I thought the tubes were chromed!!! bling But then after clos inspoection I noticed that they were just plain awesome silver. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> YJ Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: