Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Neuroc

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Candi
Sick Puppy
Sick Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:50 am    Post subject: Neuroc Reply with quote

I don't know how many of you folks are local to PA. At Paragon Aventure Park ( www.paragonap.com ) they have held, for the last 2 years, a rock crawling competition. This year, they are now part of uroc. They will be holding a 5 even series (3 in PA, 1 in TN, and 1 in IN). For detail on neuroc, go to www.neuroc.com

Now, why is this so important?

Cause I'm competing. Due to financial constraints, I'll only be attending those in PA (you only have to do 3 of the 5 in the series). I'm looking for a cheering section. Lots of folks I know are either competing or working the event (judge, misc volunteers). It is a great time, either to just watch or to work it.

Come on out and see what happens when psychos are forced to follow scoring rules. shock

The first competition is the weekend of May 22-23, 2004 in Hazleton, PA. I'll be checking back in on this post to put up competition pics and info after each event. Hope to see everyone there!
XJ Fanatics Girl

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats awesome im in allentown pa and iv been to paragon and its great.... thats soo cool that your in a competition ill def come and watch... just tell me when to come and all that good stuff flying pig
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, she definitely needs a cheering section and somebody with a camera since she shouldn't take pics while she's driving. Candi, have your JH stickers? Wink
DozerDan
What the deuce?
What the deuce?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code3TJ wrote:
Yes, she definitely needs a cheering section and somebody with a camera since she shouldn't take pics while she's driving. Candi, have your JH stickers? Wink

hahahaha if only you saw the video of 2 weeks ago... the look on her face and scream of shear terror... ahhh fun times
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Candi
Sick Puppy
Sick Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would you believe that Jake recorded over that? He told me that I wouldn't want to see what he recorded now...
XJ Fanatics Girl

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well all be candis cheerleaders! limpwrist
Sick Puppy
Sick Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DozerDan wrote:
Code3TJ wrote:

hahahaha if only you saw the video of 2 weeks ago... the look on her face and scream of shear terror... ahhh fun times

Yes, yes, I screamed like a girl. I'll admit it.

Umm.. trying to decide if XJFC is being a wiseass or what... Confused
'drack
▲▼webwheeler▼▲
▲▼webwheeler▼▲

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be a wise ass, but you already know that flipoff agree . Can't promise I'll be able to make it, but I'll be pulling for ya either way. Hey, Dan's your spotter, what could possibly go wrong? Wait, nevermind Wink .
XJ Fanatics Girl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nope nope... no wise assing here drama
What the deuce?
What the deuce?

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 weeks away.... lets see what candi manages to break this weekend
Code3TJ
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do we have our JH cheering sections ready? Mr. Green
Black2001TJ
Leopard Skin
Leopard Skin

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is the rest of the park closed to public? I'd be interested in watching you kick some ass, then running a few quick trails with some folks..
Candi
Sick Puppy
Sick Puppy

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo-hoo, finding little time here...

I have spent weeks and weeks wheeling and prepping, trying like hell to break things. The jeep is 95% ready. STill need a kill switch and a ebreak. Working on it. Gotta put in my rear alloy shafts. I have already broken a front alloy shaft, and the only casualties from yesterday were a crappy ujoint (cheap POS) and another drag link (aka my rock finder).

For those who care, the stock class is looking like it will be a blast. I've already wheeled with 4 or 5 of the other competitors. It should be a blast. The higher classes, of course, will provide lots of excitement.

The park IS open, but not the side that the competition is on. Certain paths will be blocked off or detoured elsewhere.

My only problem now is my actual bodily injury I did yesterday. See Candi jump from rock to stump. See Candi overshoot stump. See Candi absolutely fark up her right ankle. I'm hobbling around a bit. I WILL be ok by Friday, even if I'm not. I'm perfecting the art of driving without using my ankle. If I have to, I'll take painkillers out the wazoo. My brother is already training this girl Sam to say "my name is Candi Boyle" just in case... Shocked

Hope to see some of you folks out there.
Code3TJ
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you participating in any of the contingencies? I'll send you a bionic ankle to use. Mr. Green
Candi
Sick Puppy
Sick Puppy

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still have to check on some of the contingency qualifications. Right now, though, I think I meet both the Advanced Adapters and Tom woods contingencies. Both of those are series-long, though. I need the instant gratification of an event-based contingency. I needs some cash, man.

Now, is the bionic ankle the Troy contingency? If so, how big a sticker you want on my jeep? Mr. Green
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Events & Places All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: