Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2005 Liberty

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Jeep News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Code3TJ
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 1:44 am    Post subject: 2005 Liberty Reply with quote

Here's the scoop (and photos) on the changes that've been made. mmmm diesel. Wink
http://jeephorizons.com/news/2005kj.html
ehirner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 2.8 CRD really excites me. I wish they were putting it in the Wrangler first.
XJ Fanatics Girl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeep Liberty Renegade Model Features More Rugged Appearance

lolup laugh

my sister in law just bought a brand new jeep liberty... i dont know what to say about it... well she likes it, i guess thats all that matters. She doesnt wanna take it off road though so that sucks! when she parks, she parks in the back of the parking lot like 2313232 feet away from everyone ... no hope on that one Sad

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XJ Fanatics Girl wrote:

when she parks, she parks in the back of the parking lot like 2313232 feet away from everyone ... no hope on that one Sad

My mom did the same thing when she bought her Explorer back in 97. Must be a female thing. I park wherever....my preference is on top of things...that works nicely during the winter.
'drack
▲▼webwheeler▼▲
▲▼webwheeler▼▲

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Renegade package is still a bit of a disappointment Confused . I remember reading awhile back that it would be a more of an offroad package than just "cosmetically enhanced" like the previous version. Oh well, I guess AT tires, a DVD player, and diamond plate seat covers constitutes rugged to the DC engineers. It'd be nice to see a real offroad platform from the factory that'll get rid of the KJ bashing and cute ute shit that seems to still be going on years after their introduction......which reminds me, still have that damn lift sitting in the basement, someday Wink .
XJ Fanatics Girl

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello im a FEMALE lol and i dont park in the farthest parking space.... i need a front row so i dont have to walk that far haha bite bite bite

'drack wrote:
Oh well, I guess AT tires, a DVD player, and diamond plate seat covers constitutes rugged to the DC engineers.

um... who needs that??? its all about mud tires and doorless on a cherokee ha ha i just did that today in my boyfriends cherokee.... it was pretty nice lots of mud!!!! headbang

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i had to load a tv in the back of a kj once at best buy and i was very dissapointed in the cargo room we had to put it in the back seat. it would have easily fit int the back of an xj

06 Ford Escape Hybrid

03 KLR 650
DrJeep

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of us are trying to make them worthy...

http://www.delawareja.com/gallery/DrJeep/KJSport
XJ Fanatics Girl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like the jeep decal on your hood.... i want to get something like that on mine.. see the clear coat on my hood is coming off... but why should i repaint it when im going to get it scratched up again?? so i think im just going to put a decal over it and cover it up ha ha Twisted Evil

but hey your ride looks nice thumbs i wanna see one wheelin sometime... maybe that would change my mind about them...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone on our club's site said the same thing about KJs, all I can tell people is that we're on the same trails. Look in my Gallery on www.delawareja.com/gallery/DrJ, I take photos of all my friends crossing streams, etc. That means I had to cross before them...

When we bought it, I wanted a Rubi, but we had to go for the KJ as a daily driver. At the time there was a really good online review of the Rubi on the Rubicon Trail, at the end of the article, the writer/photographer realized they'd been chasing this Rubi all week in a KJ, going everywhere the Rubi went. If I want to do the blacks, I'll buy a CJ, until then I'm loving my KJ.

...and I like the '04 much better than the '05.
XJ Fanatics Girl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay okay ill take your word for it... i should just take my sister in laws KJ offroading one night and bring it back in the morning all muddy in her driveway... she should shit her pants ha ha... rofl

PARAGONS FUN! The boyfriend went to rauch (i dont know if im spelling that right... but okay!) and he said that was better than paragon... the people werent obnoxious and stuff ya know.... shock

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've got a huge group going to RC this weekend for a Fri/Sat/Sun ride, just camping Fri, I think. I can only make it on Sunday though.

I gotta get photos of my KJ on the trail so ya'll believe it can do it!
XJ Fanatics Girl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YEH get some pics and post em.... i really want a video camera. so i can get some vids, and post them! the one i want i think is 300.00 gotta save up that money! bling

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XJ Fanatics Girl wrote:
PARAGONS FUN! The boyfriend went to rauch (i dont know if im spelling that right... but okay!) and he said that was better than paragon... the people werent obnoxious and stuff ya know.... shock

Not to change the topic, but I didn't think RC was that great at the time. Granted, there was snow on the ground, that really changes the challenges of some obstacles, but it felt as if there wasn't any organization. Not to mention, PAP is cheaper with a membership through BMJA. I'll get back to RC sometime this year when there elements aren't going to skew my perception of the place.

Also, now that Kyle and Steph took over PAP completely, I liked the atmosphere much more than before. Maybe it was just the employees that worked (or volunteered) there previously but I know what you mean about the attitude previously. Honestly, PAP is 10 times better than before. Kyle and Stephanie rawk.
Code3TJ
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To bring this back on topic, I was just looking at the jeep.com and found this fine print:
CRD engine will not be available in California, Massachusetts, Maine, New York or Vermont. smash
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Jeep News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: