Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Contest for free Jeeperman stuff!

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 11:04 am    Post subject: Contest for free Jeeperman stuff! Reply with quote

www.jeeperman.com is having a contest to design a logo/mascot for T-Shirts, decals etc. We hired an artist last year, but just didn't quite get the right look. Here is what I sketched out in 10 minutes on Paint and it's been so far what we used, but I'd not consider myself an artist and look to the Jeep artists out there to come up with something a bit better. Jeeperman is a bumper and steel products company geared towards solid, no frills function and reliability products for the rocks, sand, mud whatever your adventure deals you. The prize for the winner is either the front bumper of their choice (CJ/YJ/TJ) or a set of Jeeperman Skidz (YJ/TJ) in the event the winner does not have vehicle that can benefit from a Jeeperman product, Raingler brand product may be substituted for equal value. Please look at the website and get a feel for the Jeeperman flavor and send what you would like to submit to: jeeperman@raingler.com along with name and contact info. The contest will run until we either have a winner or I end this contest on easter day 2004. Here is what we have now for a starting idea:

We will also offer the same prize as above for paint scheme for our truck (quad cab new dodge 4x4), trailer(33' boxed hauler) and a TJ. (all base black) See profile for links to vehicles and websites.

Note: All submissions will become the property of Raingler Enterprises for use as we see fit or unfit. Cool

Last edited by 007 on Sun Feb 01, 2004 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Code3TJ
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://jeephorizons.com/news/jeepermanlogo.html Cool
'drack
▲▼webwheeler▼▲
▲▼webwheeler▼▲

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope ya been getting a lot of submissions. This is a great idea....to bad I'm a no talent hack Wink .......a new front bumper'd be nice Mr. Green .

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have one front runner but still no winner yet, thanks to the folks that have submitted so far, we appreciate the interest greatly.
Code3TJ
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you guys pick a winner? Mr. Green

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No winner from the submissions, but we do have the paintjob. We will pull a Tshirt logo from the paint job as well. Thanks for all here who did submit. I'll get a few pics up shortly of the Jeep's new coat.
pfunk

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this is a few months behind but I am new to this forum. Are you still open to getting a design? I'd like to take a shot at it and wouldn't mind giving you a quote on the decals you need. I do stuff for Tom Wood's, Quadratec, Jeeps Unlimited, Kevins Jeep Parts, NEUROC, Paragaon Adventure Park and many others including the Jeep Horizons decals here for the site. I believe you have some of my USA Jeep decals on one of your rigs in some of your printed advertisements. Just let me know and I'll be happy to come up with something. Thanks.

www.allterraindecals.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Vendor Showcase All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: