Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vampire thread

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 89, 90, 91  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> The Vault
View previous topic :: View next topic  
qadhafi
Club Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah, and I cannot be owned by a webwheeler.

Back from the Dead??
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
EEP Grl
Hot Momma

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

laugh lolup rofl laugh lolup rofl laugh lolup rofl
PLEASE tell me someone else noticed that!!!!!! lolup
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

qadhafi wrote:

Oh yeah, and I cannot be owned by a webwheeler.

Ya know dude...and this is just an observation, but it's not helping you case that you've got hippie type flowers in the letters there...

laugh rofl laugh

Oh, and point of order, EEP has the stones to take that 2WD GG into the everglades... Shocked...can't say that I would do that...

BTW 2342 punks Finger

97 XJ Sport with a bunch of stuff
Quote:
Never argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
qadhafi
Club Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thephantum wrote:

Ya know dude...and this is just an observation, but it's not helping you case that you've got hippie type flowers in the letters there...

laugh rofl laugh

Oh, and point of order, EEP has the stones to take that 2WD GG into the everglades... Shocked...can't say that I would do that...
BTW 2342 punks Finger

Hardy har har.

It's not going in, it's getting out.

A truce has been declared. Sorry to get all uptight. Been having to work daywalker hours the past week (and my xbox broke) and I've turned into this guy--> angry

Back from the Dead??
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
EEP Grl
Hot Momma

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Green 00:46 yay..
Well i stil have the jeep dont i? Although i obviosuly broke something last time i went out there, Might have pushed EEp a little too much. We will see when i can afford a mechnic to look at it next wed. lol

Sorry to hear bout your xbox.... so were u addicted to evercrack too? Or dont they have that for xbox? (i only got ps2 and gc)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
nikon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont feel sorry for him - xbox sucks anyway
FM2CDJC Member #10

9. Thou shalt not kill. Unless some motherf****r is coming into your house to take your s**t! - The Nuge
qadhafi
Club Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nikon wrote:

Everyone that doesn't have an xbox says that. Rolling Eyes Eitehr that or they suck really bad a t video games. You choose.

Back from the Dead??
ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

qadhafi wrote:
nikon wrote:

Everyone that doesn't have an xbox says that. Rolling Eyes Eitehr that or they suck really bad a t video games. You choose.

Or they choose not to have any gaming systems and actually GO OUTSIDE AND DO THINGS! Finger

Quote:
Never argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
qadhafi
Club Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thephantum wrote:
qadhafi wrote:
nikon wrote:

Or they choose not to have any gaming systems and actually GO OUTSIDE AND DO THINGS! Finger

This coming from a guy trapped in an office. I really only play video games at night before I go to bed. Too much to do during daylight hours.

Check it out- I got to drive the jeep on service calls today. about 8 hours outside and getting paid for it. It was pretty sweet.

Back from the Dead??
ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

qadhafi wrote:
thephantum wrote:
qadhafi wrote:
nikon wrote:

This coming from a guy trapped in an office. I really only play video games at night before I go to bed. Too much to do during daylight hours.

Check it out- I got to drive the jeep on service calls today. about 8 hours outside and getting paid for it. It was pretty sweet.

HAHA...that's my point...why the hell would I want to go home and stare at another TV or computer screen... Finger

Quote:
qadhafi
Club Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thephantum wrote:
qadhafi wrote:
thephantum wrote:
qadhafi wrote:
nikon wrote:

HAHA...that's my point...why the hell would I want to go home and stare at another TV or computer screen... Finger

Cause for some reason it's illegal to hunt people down and shoot them in the head.

Stupid laws.

Back from the Dead??
EEP Grl
Hot Momma

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol... Shocked yeh no one should be giving Qad firearms. rofl
I like video games i just always find better stuff to do than playing them.
qadhafi
Club Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EEP Grl wrote:
lol... Shocked yeh no one should be giving Qad firearms. rofl
I like video games i just always find better stuff to do than playing them.

Hehehe, if you only knew.

My Handguns (Kimber CDP .45 ACP, Sig Sauer P229 9mm, Walther P22 22LR, Glock 23 40 S&W & .357 Sig, Glock 27 40 S&W, Kahr K9 9mm and Keltec P-32)

My Car/Jeep Handgun (Glock 23 w/.357 Sig Barrell and Surefire tac light.)

My Rifles/Shotguns Remington Light Tactical Rifle (.308) w/ Leupold 3.5-10x40 Tactical; Springfield M1A .308, Ruger 10/22 22LR, Springfield Armory M6 Scout (22 Hornet over .410 shotgun), Heckler & Koch Tactical 12 G Auto Shotgun and Remington 870 12 G shotgun.

My AR-15 (5.56mm)

Oh, and I have a Carry Permit too. Stupid permits. Maybe I should move to vermont with nikon. Mr. Green

Back from the Dead??
EEP Grl
Hot Momma

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked My pristine hippie tree hugging image of you is completly ruined! lol Damn you... rofl
Thats alot of guns tho... i mean we have alot of hunting rifles in my house, some bows, a few black powder rifles...but thats only cause my dad goes deer hunting. We only have one hand gun.
Not to insult your guns but i hate glocks... just sumthing about them.
The rest look kinda neat...sept for the AR-15 .. um... thats just kreepy. You should hang out with the army surplus guy by my house... everytime u go in there for something he's always trying to sell me these book on how to dissapear into the woods and never be found... once he offered to give me a land mine at sale price. WTF would i do with a land mine.. and why is he selling one..and who would buy one. He's weird... too bad its the only place to get cheap boots and stuff for the glades.
Neutral
qadhafi
Club Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to work in a pawn shop and there wasn't much else to do besides buy expensive guns cheap. I keep them now cause I don't have that much money in them and can't bring myself to get rid of them. I did learn a great deal about gun laws and transfers working there too. Personally I can't really stand those wannabe military types who hang out at those surplus places. I had to deal with a lot of those people working there.

I'll let that comment about glocks slide. It's really a personal preference but there is no better made handgun period. As far as reliability and accuracy go, out of the box they are the best handguns I have ever seen (I am also a Glock Certified Armorer). They are ugly though. Look at state officers, local police and federal agents (Std issue to FBI, ATF, DEA, etc..). Odds are better than good that you will see one of those ugly muthers. But, like I said, it's personal preference.

Back from the Dead??
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> The Vault All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 89, 90, 91  Next
Page 48 of 91

Jump to: