Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

 Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post your pic thread

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General BS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
qadhafi
Club Moderator


Joined: 25 Jan 2004
Location: Hippiekickerville, USA

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WhatWasIThinkin wrote:
Code3TJ wrote:
I'm not much into holding still for a picture but here's one...


Im sencing a headed to the cabin in Montana to hide more guns and prepare for "the Day" sort of vibe from that pic. Finger


laugh laugh laugh laugh
_________________
But hey, WTF do I know? I kick Hippies for fun.


Back from the Dead??
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Code3TJ
Hacker
Hacker


Joined: 01 Jan 2004
Location: Uzbekistan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Close, the cabin's in New Mexico. I only build the bombs in Montana. Finger

This is what I look like when I go to Montana. Finger
_________________
Nothing to see here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EEP Grl
Hot Momma


Joined: 25 Jan 2004
Location: Key West, FL

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

07:32
Shocked ... I FEEL SO VIOLATED! LOL j/k Mr. Green Had i not been just getting home from my night of drunken adventuring in the Wilderness - i wouldnt have missed this! Not that i look very intimidating to begin with... GIRR... but ima happy drunk. So its all good. Wink

So...yeh that is me - when i was home from work with the bad pizza sickness.. lol
And i see Eep even made it up there too in all his 2wd glory haha

Hey Qad... i see you have been hanging out with those gehtto guys that tried to pick me up a few nights ago. lol "Yo shawty... lemme get yo numbah". Its a good way to SCARE girls away thats fo shizzle
Well the sun is up..time for bed! Mr. Green
_________________
Sweet Chocolate B. Shizzle & her 2000 XJ Sport named Pimptastic Eep Loco
*With a Brand New gas tank!*
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin


Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Location: I knew it...I'm surrounded by Assholes!

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Qad...I guess you're lucky she was drunk and got off the hook. But then again, so am I...I think she just might have kicked my ass for posting them if she was sober. Shocked

Troy, I can't believe that you posted a pic of yourself with a Ford...that is just so wrong. rofl

So...back on topic: More pics. C'mon people, let's see y'all!
_________________

97 XJ Sport with a bunch of stuff
Quote:
Never argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
qadhafi
Club Moderator


Joined: 25 Jan 2004
Location: Hippiekickerville, USA

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EEP Grl wrote:
07:32
Shocked ... I FEEL SO VIOLATED! LOL j/k Mr. Green Had i not been just getting home from my night of drunken adventuring in the Wilderness - i wouldnt have missed this! Not that i look very intimidating to begin with... GIRR... but ima happy drunk. So its all good. Wink

So...yeh that is me - when i was home from work with the bad pizza sickness.. lol
And i see Eep even made it up there too in all his 2wd glory haha

Hey Qad... i see you have been hanging out with those gehtto guys that tried to pick me up a few nights ago. lol "Yo shawty... lemme get yo numbah". Its a good way to SCARE girls away thats fo shizzle
Well the sun is up..time for bed! Mr. Green


I was just testing you to see if it worked. In real life I am the perfect stalker Gentleman.



_________________
But hey, WTF do I know? I kick Hippies for fun.


Back from the Dead??
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
nikon
Member


Joined: 27 Jan 2004
Location: Burlington, Vermont

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

qadhafi wrote:
EEP Grl wrote:
07:32
Shocked ... I FEEL SO VIOLATED! LOL j/k Mr. Green Had i not been just getting home from my night of drunken adventuring in the Wilderness - i wouldnt have missed this! Not that i look very intimidating to begin with... GIRR... but ima happy drunk. So its all good. Wink

So...yeh that is me - when i was home from work with the bad pizza sickness.. lol
And i see Eep even made it up there too in all his 2wd glory haha

Hey Qad... i see you have been hanging out with those gehtto guys that tried to pick me up a few nights ago. lol "Yo shawty... lemme get yo numbah". Its a good way to SCARE girls away thats fo shizzle
Well the sun is up..time for bed! Mr. Green


I was just testing you to see if it worked. In real life I am the perfect stalker Gentleman.


spit spit spit spit spit


how bout some pics in that coast guard uniform Mr. Green
_________________
LISTEN TO BLACK SABBATH
FM2CDJC Member #10

9. Thou shalt not kill. Unless some motherf****r is coming into your house to take your s**t! - The Nuge
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
EEP Grl
Hot Momma


Joined: 25 Jan 2004
Location: Key West, FL

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AHHHHHH...where the hell do u guys find all these pictures of me!!!!???
Ok... no more. And def none in a Coast Guard Uniform... lol Sad
Yeh stalker is right..cause those pictures were from waaaaaay back on JeepForum... like last year! At least the guinea pig looks cute... he would be so mad if ugly pictures of him were floating around the forum. rofl
_________________
Sweet Chocolate B. Shizzle & her 2000 XJ Sport named Pimptastic Eep Loco
*With a Brand New gas tank!*
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
nikon
Member


Joined: 27 Jan 2004
Location: Burlington, Vermont

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EEP Grl wrote:
AHHHHHH...where the hell do u guys find all these pictures of me!!!!???
Ok... no more. And def none in a Coast Guard Uniform... lol Sad
Yeh stalker is right..cause those pictures were from waaaaaay back on JeepForum... like last year! At least the guinea pig looks cute... he would be so mad if ugly pictures of him were floating around the forum. rofl


so where are the new pics? [check your pm's too] Mr. Green
_________________
LISTEN TO BLACK SABBATH
FM2CDJC Member #10

9. Thou shalt not kill. Unless some motherf****r is coming into your house to take your s**t! - The Nuge
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Code3TJ
Hacker
Hacker


Joined: 01 Jan 2004
Location: Uzbekistan

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Said Ford currently has a major oil leak that I'm not looking forward to dealing with. angry
Yeah EEP, check your PM's and clear out your email. I'm getting all your PM notifications bounced back to me. Mr. Green
_________________
Nothing to see here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EEP Grl
Hot Momma


Joined: 25 Jan 2004
Location: Key West, FL

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So there are pm's i havnt gotten? Or no? Well... i deleted all the PM;s in the inbox... but whats this about email? I dont have email on here? *confused*
_________________
Sweet Chocolate B. Shizzle & her 2000 XJ Sport named Pimptastic Eep Loco
*With a Brand New gas tank!*
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
WhatWasIThinkin
Member


Joined: 02 Jan 2004
Location: Epping New Hampsha

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey EEP.......I case no one told you, clean up your PM box please.......the whole damn site is about to explode....so hurry!




































Mr. Green
_________________

Real Jeeps dont wear Bra's
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
WhatWasIThinkin
Member


Joined: 02 Jan 2004
Location: Epping New Hampsha

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

check your Sent box too Cool
_________________

Real Jeeps dont wear Bra's
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Code3TJ
Hacker
Hacker


Joined: 01 Jan 2004
Location: Uzbekistan

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just thought I'd kill the site, you have a PM. Finger
_________________
Nothing to see here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WhatWasIThinkin
Member


Joined: 02 Jan 2004
Location: Epping New Hampsha

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey EEP.....J/K Wink
_________________

Real Jeeps dont wear Bra's
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
EEP Grl
Hot Momma


Joined: 25 Jan 2004
Location: Key West, FL

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was gonna say... first u guys pirate pictures of me on the forum and now i'm going to blow it up! lol :") So yeh ... i mean it only took since i joined to get that full.
_________________
Sweet Chocolate B. Shizzle & her 2000 XJ Sport named Pimptastic Eep Loco
*With a Brand New gas tank!*
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General BS All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 8 of 11

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Visit links4jeeps.com for write-ups, forums and clubs




Jeep®, Wrangler, Cherokee, Liberty and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler LLC.
jeephorizons.com is not in any way associated with or endorsed by the Chrysler LLC.
All other content is copyright Jeep Horizons 2004-2008.
Tech write-ups Links Discussion board Land use News Site Map Terms of Use

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group