Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vampire thread

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 89, 90, 91  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> The Vault
View previous topic :: View next topic  
qadhafi
Club Moderator

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WhatWasIThinkin wrote:
......I still hate snakes.....

I was trying to make the mods feel more at ease in the vampire thread. Rolling Eyes

Back from the Dead??
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
EEP Grl
Hot Momma

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muahahaha! There are no safe havens from snakes as long as i am here! :") Twisted Evil
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

qadhafi wrote:
WhatWasIThinkin wrote:

I was trying to make the mods feel more at ease in the vampire thread. Rolling Eyes

Hmmm...why are you kissing Todds butt Qad? Get yer nose outta there! Finger

97 XJ Sport with a bunch of stuff
Quote:
Never argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Code3TJ
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back in the 2nd grade, I was on a field trip to UC Berkeley and was had a boa constrictor draped over my shoulders. Right about that time, along came and earthquake and the snake started to tighten up. They got the snake off me, but I've been terrified of them ever since. Not much else gives me the creeps except for snakes. shock
WhatWasIThinkin

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thephantum wrote:
qadhafi wrote:
WhatWasIThinkin wrote:

Hmmm...why are you kissing Todds butt Qad? Get yer nose outta there! Finger

Yeah! You dont know where that ass has been....

hey.....what a minute?

Real Jeeps dont wear Bra's
WhatWasIThinkin

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EEP Grl wrote:
Why do u hate them? Bad childhood exp of being half swallowed my a loose python!? lol rofl Mr. Green
I'll make snake lovers out of all of you yet!
Hognoses are CUTE!

Wink 00:27

this one time......at band camp........
I was trying to remove an obstruction from a culvert drain, and out popped the rotting remains of Whalen Smithers Sr. with all skeleton like and with snakes coming out his eyes and stuff.......and they gave me the night terrors...

no wait ........that was a Simpsons episode

Real Jeeps dont wear Bra's

Last edited by WhatWasIThinkin on Sat May 08, 2004 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

0057 Snake lovers Finger

Where is everbody?

Quote:
Never argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Code3TJ
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The snakes scared everybody off. It's a Friday night - EEP's probably out consuming alcohol, Qad's out kicking hippies and where the hell has Nikon been? Finger
ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EEP consumes alcohol almost every night...Friday nights it's just in larger quantities. Qad's a wuss and as for Nikon...well... limpwrist

rofl rofl rofl

Quote:
LAWrangX

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like all of you skipped out for the night.
Code3TJ
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, I'm here checking to see how I can louse up the site. Wink
EEP Grl
Hot Momma

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thephantum wrote:
EEP consumes alcohol almost every night...Friday nights it's just in larger quantities.

Oh if you only knew how right you were! lol ... I went to a club tonight.. had way to much to drink (that would be around 5 mixed drinks wirh ALOT of rum, 5 beers, 4 vodka and cranberrys)... puked most of that out at around 230 am ... got someore to drink (to the tune of 3 vc's and 2 beers) and kept on dancing. Oh it was fun! I am soo so tired. where are all u guys!?
Yeh it only took me 30 min to type this to make sure everone could read it w/o too many typos. I love drinking - TIME FOR BED! byes
05:16
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
nikon

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thephantum wrote:
EEP consumes alcohol almost every night...Friday nights it's just in larger quantities. Qad's a wuss and as for Nikon...well... limpwrist

rofl rofl rofl

HEY....I'm been up - just been really busy at work and haven't been in the office to get online. The last couple of nights have been outta hand. All the underclassmen were supposed to be out of here last night and now it's supposed to be only seniors. Of course this means that the underclassmen are outta here today and they got the last two nights to party and light shit on fire. We had 2 HUGE dumpster fires on Thurs night and last night there was just a lot of destruction. Caught one of the groups that lit the bigger of the 2 dumpsters up (these are the constructions style dumpsters - about 10' wide and 30' long). There were 4 of them and the one that lit it is getting charged with arson. headbang headbang headbang headbang

So - I've been up late (for the most part - not as late as you guys of course) but just not online - I have actually had to work. The same is gonna go for next week until they are outta here on Thurs. Then it's calm for the summer and you guys will get really sick of me Finger
FM2CDJC Member #10

9. Thou shalt not kill. Unless some motherf****r is coming into your house to take your s**t! - The Nuge
nikon

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EEP Grl wrote:
thephantum wrote:
EEP consumes alcohol almost every night...Friday nights it's just in larger quantities.

Oh if you only knew how right you were! lol ... I went to a club tonight.. had way to much to drink (that would be around 5 mixed drinks wirh ALOT of rum, 5 beers, 4 vodka and cranberrys)... puked most of that out at around 230 am ... got someore to drink (to the tune of 3 vc's and 2 beers) and kept on dancing. Oh it was fun! I am soo so tired. where are all u guys!?
Yeh it only took me 30 min to type this to make sure everone could read it w/o too many typos. I love drinking - TIME FOR BED! byes
05:16

EEP - catch me on AIM. I am going to be working tonight in NH but I should be back aroudn 3:30 - I need to talk to you more about the reptilian..... answer my other questions Finger
FM2CDJC Member #10

9. Thou shalt not kill. Unless some motherf****r is coming into your house to take your s**t! - The Nuge
Code3TJ
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just wondering what the hell is wrong with those kids? Is it a treatment center for pyros? eyebrows
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> The Vault All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 89, 90, 91  Next
Page 59 of 91

Jump to: