Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Poison Spyder Rock Knocker's

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KnightFire

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 8:05 am    Post subject: Poison Spyder Rock Knocker's Reply with quote

I got them powder coated from a local guy just starting up a new powder coating business (after I flubbed up the POR15 job I did myself), I got them back in less than 2 days and put the adhesive gasket on...installation actually only took about 2 hrs and that was with me taking breaks and ensuring everything was perfect on several occasions.

I will admit that the thought of drilling holes in the tub made me un-easy, however, it came together nicely and to be honest once I set the body back down on the BL pucks it made drilling the holes a no brainer.

I have take these 3 pics, hopefully I know imagestation no longer allows remote linking. You may have to click the link provided and look for the last 3 pictures.

Beware dial up users, the originals are VERY large.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?show_all=1&id=4291548353&start=1

Its the last 3 pictures.

All said and done, I am VERY pleased with the product, fit, and finish...I would recommend PoisonSpyder Company to anyone, they are knowledgeable and very easy to do business with.

They even sent me hardware free of charge for the rock rings, that I stripped. Can't get better customer support than that.

KnightFire

Amsoil Dealer
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
WhatWasIThinkin

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those look great Cool

Real Jeeps dont wear Bra's
Black2001TJ
Leopard Skin
Leopard Skin

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job on those! They look sweet...
Code3TJ
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look great! I only wish that the step had been available when I got mine. I'm able to get in fine, but I feel bad whenever I see a certain somebody or the little ones struggling to get in. Wink
KnightFire

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the kudos gents Smile

Code3TJ:
I hear ya, I can get in fine too I never use the step, didn't with the smittybuilt junk either (unless I was cleaning the rag top)...but had to get them for the Mrs. Wink plus I like the extra protection for the side.

I hope the powder coat holds up well...time will tell.

KnightFire

Amsoil Dealer
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Projects & Reviews All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: