Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Interior Lining Options

View previous topic :: View next topic  
St.LJustin

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 12:13 am    Post subject: Interior Lining Options Reply with quote

I'd like to do some sort of bedlining in the interior of the Jeep and was just wondering what options I had. Obviously there's Herculiner, Line-X and Rhino Liner. What else is there? I remember Bob J using some liner he got off of Ebay for way cheaper than anything else I've seen but I can't find anything about it since I forgot who made it. Rolling Eyes
I'm not going to be dropping loads of gravel or huge peices steel into the tub of my Jeep, just looking for something that will hold up to the elements that are normally experienced in a offroading Jeep. Thanks.
Code3TJ
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WWIT's grill project will give you some ideas. The other brand that I've been considering is Durabak. They sent me a bunch of literature and a sample and it seemed pretty good, though a little pricey. I'm not really into bling, but they sell the stuff in different colors and a black interior really doesn't sound appealing to me in the summertime. Wink
Keithtj
ARLI$$
ARLI$$

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used Herculiner and the whole kit with a gallon was around $100. Pretty easy stuff and I was happy with it!

My Morning Jacket
swamp boy
Cherokee Muderator
Cherokee Muderator

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am researching now.. All my carpet is gone and its going to be done before next weekend.. Ill let you know what I decide on and how it turns out..

Please do the same if you get yours done before then... Mr. Green

Looks like I am going with Rhino right now but I am waiting on a call from the LineX guy... And I am still considering Just going with the EBAY stuff as well.. Much mcuh cheaper.. Wink And Cheap is a good selling point..

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
-DouG-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Jeep is Line-Xed... I love it -I never bothered to put the carpets back in since it's been done -(almost 2 years)
My boss' truck is Rhinoed - the top rail and wheelwell on one side is goin to shit... don't know if it's bleaching from the sun? Shocked or what -but somethins wrong with it...

as for black interior... there's already alot of heat comin from the tunnel and ehaust under the jeep...
Y2K-XJ

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have researched all of this stuff! I hate my carpet! I have small kids with milk bottles that spill and stink to high hell!
My Plan?
Rip out the stank carpet LOL and i think its Line X Ill send a link to it later I cant find it right now but they have a whole line of Glow in the dark liner. Im thinkin Purple!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Tech All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: