Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

 Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Got the Jeep!

Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> The Vault
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
kygreenyj
Member


Joined: 06 Jan 2004
Location: Clovistan, NM

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What ever happened to tow hooks boy?
_________________
94 Jeep YJ 3.5 inch lift 33's Tera SYE and CV driveshaft, More Sport Cage, BL/MML, rust

06 Ford Escape Hybrid

03 KLR 650
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
qadhafi
Club Moderator


Joined: 25 Jan 2004
Location: Hippiekickerville, USA

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WhatWasIThinkin wrote:
PICS, PROOF, OR BAN! ban tool


I don't know how I effin' missed this one. This is prolly the funniest thread I've ever seen.

Just to let you know I haven't given up...


Finger
_________________
But hey, WTF do I know? I kick Hippies for fun.


Back from the Dead??
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
WhatWasIThinkin
Member


Joined: 02 Jan 2004
Location: Epping New Hampsha

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

qadhafi wrote:
WhatWasIThinkin wrote:
PICS, PROOF, OR BAN! ban tool


I don't know how I effin' missed this one. This is prolly the funniest thread I've ever seen.

Just to let you know I haven't given up...


Finger



Come on now, Im still waitin for pics and proof of the ellusive Rubicon, there Texas Boy.

Whats the hold up? Havent gotten around to going in halvsies with mummy and daddie on a new camera yet? newbie
_________________

Real Jeeps dont wear Bra's
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Code3TJ
Hacker
Hacker


Joined: 01 Jan 2004
Location: Uzbekistan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
Nothing to see here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WhatWasIThinkin
Member


Joined: 02 Jan 2004
Location: Epping New Hampsha

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rofl
_________________

Real Jeeps dont wear Bra's
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
EEP Grl
Hot Momma


Joined: 25 Jan 2004
Location: Key West, FL

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

too funny
WhatWasIThinkin wrote:

Whats the hold up? Havent gotten around to going in halvsies with mummy and daddie on a new camera yet? newbie

Mr. Green rofl laugh lolup laugh rofl

Still not a good excuse.
_________________
Sweet Chocolate B. Shizzle & her 2000 XJ Sport named Pimptastic Eep Loco
*With a Brand New gas tank!*
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
qadhafi
Club Moderator


Joined: 25 Jan 2004
Location: Hippiekickerville, USA

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EEP Grl wrote:
too funny
WhatWasIThinkin wrote:

Whats the hold up? Havent gotten around to going in halvsies with mummy and daddie on a new camera yet? newbie

Mr. Green rofl laugh lolup laugh rofl

Still not a good excuse.



_________________
But hey, WTF do I know? I kick Hippies for fun.


Back from the Dead??
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Marlin
Member


Joined: 25 Mar 2004
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

? If I follow, nobody believes I got the Jeep? Rolling Eyes
_________________
Psalm 27: 1-3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
qadhafi
Club Moderator


Joined: 25 Jan 2004
Location: Hippiekickerville, USA

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marlin wrote:
? If I follow, nobody believes I got the Jeep? Rolling Eyes


Smart as a box of hammers. Can't nobody get nothing on you.
_________________
But hey, WTF do I know? I kick Hippies for fun.


Back from the Dead??
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Marlin
Member


Joined: 25 Mar 2004
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

qadhafi wrote:
Marlin wrote:
? If I follow, nobody believes I got the Jeep? Rolling Eyes


Smart as a box of hammers. Can't nobody get nothing on you.


Don't get me into personal insults.

Don't be a message board quarterback. tool
_________________
Psalm 27: 1-3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
qadhafi
Club Moderator


Joined: 25 Jan 2004
Location: Hippiekickerville, USA

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmmm.....Let's tally up all the members who have made fun of you in this thread because they don't believe that you have a Jeep.

In Alphabetical Order:

Code3TJ
Drack
EEP Grl
keithtj
kygreenyj
majikxms
qadhafi
WWIT

and you are pissed at ME? Cry me a river crybaby
_________________
But hey, WTF do I know? I kick Hippies for fun.


Back from the Dead??
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Marlin
Member


Joined: 25 Mar 2004
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

qadhafi wrote:
Hmmmmm.....Let's tally up all the members who have made fun of you in this thread because they don't believe that you have a Jeep.

In Alphabetical Order:

Code3TJ
Drack
EEP Grl
keithtj
kygreenyj
majikxms
qadhafi
WWIT

and you are pissed at ME? Cry me a river crybaby


Hey mate you are the largest target for me to shoot at.
_________________
Psalm 27: 1-3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
qadhafi
Club Moderator


Joined: 25 Jan 2004
Location: Hippiekickerville, USA

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marlin wrote:
qadhafi wrote:
Hmmmmm.....Let's tally up all the members who have made fun of you in this thread because they don't believe that you have a Jeep.

In Alphabetical Order:

Code3TJ
Drack
EEP Grl
keithtj
kygreenyj
majikxms
qadhafi
WWIT

and you are pissed at ME? Cry me a river crybaby


Hey mate you are the largest target for me to shoot at.


Well maybe, but at least I have a Jeep.

Can someone please god lock this thread. The first post started bad and now we have two pages of bullsh*t.

I'm done, have fun in your imaginary Jeep.




_________________
But hey, WTF do I know? I kick Hippies for fun.


Back from the Dead??
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DozerDan
What the deuce?
What the deuce?


Joined: 03 Jan 2004
Location: Where im at

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marlin wrote:


Hey mate you are the largest target for me to shoot at.


Mate? I got $20 says Marlin = Mike Finger
_________________
Fabricator for hire.... contact me for info
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> The Vault All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Visit links4jeeps.com for write-ups, forums and clubs




Jeep®, Wrangler, Cherokee, Liberty and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler LLC.
jeephorizons.com is not in any way associated with or endorsed by the Chrysler LLC.
All other content is copyright Jeep Horizons 2004-2008.
Tech write-ups Links Discussion board Land use News Site Map Terms of Use

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group