Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vampire thread

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 89, 90, 91  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> The Vault
View previous topic :: View next topic  
qadhafi
Club Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marlin wrote:
1:33

Does your mommy know that you're up past midnight?

Back from the Dead??
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Marlin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

qadhafi wrote:
Marlin wrote:

Finger
AllanAlxndr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

qadhafi wrote:
Marlin wrote:

Hey qad,
Only badasses stay up past midnight... Wink
qadhafi
Club Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AllanAlxndr wrote:
qadhafi wrote:
Marlin wrote:

Hey qad,

Well then who let you up so late? Finger jk

Back from the Dead??
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm outta here in a bit. Helping Drake69 install a 3" Skyjacker on his XJ...it should prove to be fun. Hopefully we get get the thing in today, so I can free up Sat and Sun for some more work on my axle...we'll see.

I'll catch ya'll tools on Sunday night....as for you two (Qad and Mariln) play nicely now! Try not to hurt him Qad, he's just a kid! rofl rofl rofl

0658 Finger

97 XJ Sport with a bunch of stuff
Quote:
Never argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
EEP Grl
Hot Momma

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

11:11 angry angry angry angry
On to other new... Beths horrible luck continues... just when i thought getting harrased by cops, screwed over by the Coast Gaurd on 4 sep occations, getting the death sickness with 102 fever for 4 days was about as much bad luck as one could have in a week (annd might i add it was UNPAID sicktime - girr). I am once again proven wrong. Oh yes... it CAN get worst.
On my way to work - pulling out of my street, light turns green i turn into the intersection, then crash - this girl runs a red light and hits me ... or rather i hit her. But it was her fault.
So i get out... her mecury is TOTALLY jacked. Like... both driver side doors completly smashed to peices and caved it... the bottom of the doors all scraped up. Door handels all crooked.
Somehow... i managed to ONLY hit her with the front right side flare of the jeep..... and somehow that one flare tore her little car' to shreds. So i ended up with the right plastic part of the bumper kinda scuffed and bent (nothing too noticable) and the flare was halfway off - popped that back in but from bending the paint is all cracked and peeling - no big deal just respray it. But that little part of the side pannel between the bumber and flare is dented way in. So that sucks. In all comparing her car to mine - it wasnt so bad. But the fact that i happend to be cursing my bad luck the second she ran a red and right into me... is just way too ironic. So ... i think if my luck continues... i'll be struck in the head with a renegade lightning bold on a completly cloudless sunny day. So for all that care... your invited to the funeral in advance. YAY.
Life is such a pain the ass this month. I HATE JUNE. Evil or Very Mad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Code3TJ
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Worry not, young lady, at least you didn't get injured. Wink
EEP Grl
Hot Momma

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YEs.... but all this bad luck is so tiring.. and tomorrow is a new day full of brand new horrible possibilities of bad things that can happen to me. Rolling Eyes
Plus i have a VERY huge obsession with my jeep... trail damage is one thing.. but i HATE accident damage. Yeh the result is sometimes about the same... but i wasnt the slightest bit upset when some huge ass everglades crow landed on my hood while i was driving and left some nice big scapes across it.
Evil or Very Mad The only thing keeping me sane is that her car got waaay more screwed up.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
nikon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi 0124
FM2CDJC Member #10

9. Thou shalt not kill. Unless some motherf****r is coming into your house to take your s**t! - The Nuge
EEP Grl
Hot Momma

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finger 02:41 - still a little sick.. so i;m going to bed early. Mr. Green
qadhafi
Club Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EEP Grl wrote:
11:11 angry angry angry angry
On to other new... Beths horrible luck continues... just when i thought getting harrased by cops, screwed over by the Coast Gaurd on 4 sep occations, getting the death sickness with 102 fever for 4 days was about as much bad luck as one could have in a week (annd might i add it was UNPAID sicktime - girr). I am once again proven wrong. Oh yes... it CAN get worst.
On my way to work - pulling out of my street, light turns green i turn into the intersection, then crash - this girl runs a red light and hits me ... or rather i hit her. But it was her fault.
So i get out... her mecury is TOTALLY jacked. Like... both driver side doors completly smashed to peices and caved it... the bottom of the doors all scraped up. Door handels all crooked.
Somehow... i managed to ONLY hit her with the front right side flare of the jeep..... and somehow that one flare tore her little car' to shreds. So i ended up with the right plastic part of the bumper kinda scuffed and bent (nothing too noticable) and the flare was halfway off - popped that back in but from bending the paint is all cracked and peeling - no big deal just respray it. But that little part of the side pannel between the bumber and flare is dented way in. So that sucks. In all comparing her car to mine - it wasnt so bad. But the fact that i happend to be cursing my bad luck the second she ran a red and right into me... is just way too ironic. So ... i think if my luck continues... i'll be struck in the head with a renegade lightning bold on a completly cloudless sunny day. So for all that care... your invited to the funeral in advance. YAY.
Life is such a pain the ass this month. I HATE JUNE. Evil or Very Mad

Make her insurance company put some Xenon flares on Your Jeep to fix it.

Back from the Dead??
WhatWasIThinkin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beth......2 things

#1......Im glad your okay Very Happy

#2......as much as you enjoy EEp.....EEp is still just a bunch of metal and plastic parts. EEp can be fixed.

........and 1 more thing, yeah your June has been crappy, but all these things fall into the "small stuff" catagory as far as life is concerned. When your hear someone say, "dont sweat the small stuff" this is what they mean. When compared to the real challanges and obsticles that will get thrown your way at points in your life, these are all moot little instances.

Real Jeeps dont wear Bra's
AllanAlxndr

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

qadhafi wrote:
AllanAlxndr wrote:
qadhafi wrote:
Marlin wrote:

Hey qad,

Well then who let you up so late? Finger jk

Well you see.. Here on the West Coast it was only 12:11 Wink
majikxms

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it's my birthday...yeah!!! bud
LAWrangX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy B'day! Mr. Green
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> The Vault All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 89, 90, 91  Next
Page 70 of 91

Jump to: