Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bestop Bikini and Duster install

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kizer
The Link Meister
The Link Meister

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 10:38 am    Post subject: Bestop Bikini and Duster install Reply with quote

Welp summer is here and its time to take down the tops and doors. Im sure some of you did it a month ago. Well anyways I took down the top and decided to throw on my duster just to see if it would fit over my folded down seat thats sitting on top of my Tuffy under seat drawer storage box. I was amazed that it actually fit. So I can report now that It does fit. Wink

Bestop Duster
Bestop Bikini Top and header

Something just told me to take pictures of the install on both mentioned above. So if there are some of you who do not own a duster or a bikini top as of yet may benifit. For those who do Im in the process of creating a section called "Basic Jeep", you know. Remember that first day you brought your Jeep home and wondered man how does this thing work. How about the first time you took down your soft top and wondered if your going to break something. Wink
quadna71

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Remember the faster your going the farther rain will fly.

heh heh heh .... heh heh heh. sorry, i know it's not a useful reply...just couldn't resist it Smile nice writeups.
chris
kizer
The Link Meister
The Link Meister

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I meant that. Er, darn it.

You ever get caught in a rain storm with a duster and hit a stop light. Pull forward and have a ton of water roll forward and you pray you can lightly gas it so it will slide backwards. Wink

I have a few tiimes and of course a few other times I wasn't lucky and had water pour in... Talk about sucking.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Projects & Reviews All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: