Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2004-2005 Budget

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> FM2CD
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 11:21 pm    Post subject: 2004-2005 Budget Reply with quote

OK Folks...this is the actual working budget. Our fiscal year will run from July through June. A few things to explain first:

If you look at the worksheet, you will see an exemption for three life members. They are as follows - Qadhafi and DirtyRedTJ (Derek and Brian), they started this thing and thus are exempted by default. I also exempted myself. I have put well over $350 of my own money into getting this off the ground...so I'm at least paid up for the next 14 years.

The number I used for total members on the worksheet is an estimate based on the incoming members from the AZ chapter.

The other thing to note is on disbursements...the numbers for BRC and Tread Lightly are not to pay for this year, that is already paid (again, out of my own pocket). Rather, those numbers reflect saving up to pay for next year.

2004-05 Budget

So, looking at Pro Forma, as it stands right now (and assuming we get no more members for the next year) we go into the black in January 2005, but once the website expenses kick back up in April 05 (we are paid in full until then), we start inching back towards the red and end up short by $0.53...not to shabby. Nothing a few more members can't fix. Mr. Green

Post your thoughts, comments and concerns.

Rock On!

Steve

97 XJ Sport with a bunch of stuff
Quote:
Never argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Last edited by ThePhantum on Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jen2Goofy
Trail Goddess
Trail Goddess

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you add each member to the list/budget under Receipts? So that way we will know what each person should pay based on our current membership.

www.vajeepgirls.com

www.fm2cd.com

(O||||||O)
ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jen2Goofy wrote:
Can you add each member to the list/budget under Receipts? So that way we will know what each person should pay based on our current membership.

There is going to be a seperate document which will list who has paid as well as personal information such as full name, address, etc. Because of the personal information that it will contain, that document will not be posted publicly.

I can however modify the worksheet so that will list just the member name and whether or not they have paid their dues. Then I can link that total back to reciepts. I'll work on that this Sunday night.

Steve

97 XJ Sport with a bunch of stuff
Quote:
Never argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Billy's89XJ

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay I'll help, I'll join Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> FM2CD All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: