Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

80% done TJ 4-banger Project

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rad

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:58 pm    Post subject: 80% done TJ 4-banger Project Reply with quote

80% done.. hahah!... I don't think these are ever 100% are they?

lame photo, I know, but today was first day off pavement... Checking more for rattles and squeeks than checking the articulation. Next week I'll get brave enuff to remove the quick-disconnects.

I'm actually happy My wife and I started with a 2.5 now... Was concerned at first with running 33"s, and bolting on about 400 pounds of excessories, but with the AEM intake, poweraid spacer, Banks header/exhaust, it's running sweet.

Still have some major stuff to do before I can hit the big boy trials tho... ARB Air lockers/onboard air, 4:88 gears and fully armor the belly.

Toy list so far: 4" Skyjacker flex, Crager 15x8 street locks, 33x12.5 MTR's, Bushwackers, Shrockworks rock rails, Toughstuff hood rack with jack, KC's & window mounts, Advanced Frameworks bumper & 9000 lb Superwinch, Uniden pro 510XL CB & Uniden BC780XLT Scanner, Blaupunkt CD & Speakers/Sub & Kenwood 600 watt amp, Tuffy overhead console, Mopar Full locking center console, Bestop Halftop, Warrior Rear Rack, misc light guards, etc etc.
Code3TJ
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks great - where'd you take it this weekend? Was tha Banks install pretty straight forward?
Rad

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code3TJ wrote:
Looks great - where'd you take it this weekend? Was tha Banks install pretty straight forward?

Replyed to your PM... Thanks Smile

The cat back was no problem. Love the sound!!! The Headers are going on this weekend. UPS didn't deliver them till 8pm on Friday and already had a full weekend Sad

The place I went this weekend was just some old fire trails off of Camp 9 road near Angels Camp Calif... about 5 miles from where I live. First time out after all the mods, I didn't feel like driving much further than I was willing to walk Smile

I did a photoshop gallery of some of the pics from up there...

http://www.autoadart.com/wrangler/1stDayOut.htm
'drack
▲▼webwheeler▼▲
▲▼webwheeler▼▲

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks great. Didn't waste much time did ya Mr. Green .
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Photo Album All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: