Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Our Jeep story...Clay County Texas Remanufactured Military

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hummer Killer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:48 pm    Post subject: Our Jeep story...Clay County Texas Remanufactured Military Reply with quote

My son Nate (12) and I love all our outdoor adventures...Hunting, Gold Prospecting, Mudding, Rock climbing and trailing all over Texas. But most of all DEER HUNTING!

When I retired from the Army we began by searching for any old Jeep we could get our hands on for hunting in, and found 2 1954 M38A1 which we worked very hard on to turn into a Monster Jeep we named HUMMER KILLER!

The other we went stock and named her (Green Goblin) names painted under windshield above cowl to give each Willy's its own hunting identity.

We then found a 1950 CJ3A and restored it to original (Little Willy's)

We decided we were good at this Jeep stuff and hunters from all around where we live wanted to buy them faster then we could restore them.

As I said I am a retired U.S. Army Veteran and longed for a MUTT Jeep as I prefered them to whenI was in to the Humvee, and when most of the Jeeps were fazed out I wanted one just like so many other Vets whom dreamed of one to take out to their DEER LEASE/HUNTING GROUNDS. And just to tare up in!

So this passion just like our others mentioned above led us to discover our future to Remanufactured MUTTS and HUMMVEES.

We offer this ad to those who want to have FUN tearing up the trails to and from your Deer etc... HUNT!

I'll go Bunny Hunting in mine...LOL

And come on most 4 wheelers JUST DON'T CUT IT MAN!!!

They get stuck in deep water, and light mud!

A MUTT is made for Mudding.

Jungles of Vietnam and Panama anyone?

A MUTT can be yours copletely remanufactured as new...

Everypart has been completly restored or replaced new except for the Body tubs which are all new, no work needs to be done to these Gems.

And with all new tubs no holes,rust or repairs are needed.

These Mutts as with our Humvees are fresh from our factory with zero miles, and can be painted in many colors not just camo and desert shades.

All Jeeps and Humvees are street legal so you can drive them to YOUR Hunting party not tow them.

These vehicles are priced to sell and cost less then any new imported car on the market.

Bleddyn Cynfyn dealer/owner (,

Clay County Remanufactured Military Jeeps and Humvees. MONSTER TRUCK GARAGE II

We also make Monster Trucks, mud racing trucks and more.

So if insane style hunting is your game look us up!

As with a Mutt Jeep can be used year round and go everywhere street legal you want where a four wheeler has to be towed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Vendor Showcase All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: