Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Weather for Shoe Creek

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> FM2CD
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Billy's89XJ

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:42 am    Post subject: Weather for Shoe Creek Reply with quote

Hey guys they are calling for 3-5 inches of SNOW Shocked What the...?? Do we still go if it's snow covered up there?? I'm game Mr. Green
ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to NOAA, it's supposed to snow on Thursday...so we're cool.

97 XJ Sport with a bunch of stuff
Quote:
Never argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Billy's89XJ

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I was concerned with was 4-6 snow Thursday ending by Friday, but still having snow on the trails of 4-6?? Let it snow, let it snow rofl rofl
Jen2Goofy
Trail Goddess
Trail Goddess

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it will make it more fun!! Slippen and sliding everywhere!

www.vajeepgirls.com

www.fm2cd.com

(O||||||O)
Drake69

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Report from Sandy at VDOT...

ALLEGHANY VA-AMHERST VA-APPOMATTOX VA-BATH VA-BEDFORD VA-BOTETOURT VA-BUCKINGHAM VA-CAMPBELL VA-CRAIG VA-FLOYD VA-FRANKLIN VA-GILES VA-GREENBRIER WV-MERCER WV-MONROE WV-MONTGOMERY VA-PULASKI VA- ROANOKE VA-ROCKBRIDGE VA-SUMMERS WV- 430 AM EST WED FEB 23 2005

...WINTER STORM WATCH IN EFFECT FROM LATE TONIGHT TO THURSDAY EVENING...

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN BLACKSBURG, VA HAS ISSUED A WINTER STORM WATCH.

SNOW IS EXPECTED TO DEVELOP AFTER MIDNIGHT ACROSS THE AREA. THE SNOW MAY BE HEAVY AT TIMES THURSDAY MORNING. SOME SLEET MAY MIX WITH THE SNOW...ESPECIALLY SOUTH OF THE BLUEFIELD...NEW RIVER VALLEY...ROANOKE AND LYNCHBURG AREAS. THERE IS A POTENTIAL FOR 5 INCHES OR MORE OF ACCUMULATION FROM THIS STORM.

THE EVENTUAL TRACK...STRENGTH AND SPEED OF MOVEMENT OF THE LOW PRESSURE SYSTEM WILL AFFECT SNOWFALL TOTALS.

A WINTER STORM WATCH IS ISSUED WHEN SEVERE WINTER WEATHER IS POSSIBLE, BUT NOT IMMINENT. AT THE TIME, THERE IS A POTENTIAL FOR SIGNIFICANT SNOW AND/OR ICE ACCUMULATIONS. FUTURE DRIVING AND WALKING CONDITIONS MAY BECOME HAZARDOUS, SO IT IS IMPORTANT TO MONITOR THE LATEST FORECASTS.

STAY TUNED TO NOAA WEATHER RADIO AND OTHER LOCAL MEDIA FOR FURTHER DETAILS OR UPDATES.

Billy's89XJ

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jen2Goofy wrote:

Thats what I was thinking!!! Mr. Green
Chuck's Girl

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jen2Goofy wrote:

Sounds good to me!!! Might have to put Vic's old 31s on mine after all. Mr. Green

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, since we've now got three seperate threads discussing this weekends trip, I'm locking this one.

Let's keep the discussion on Shoe Crrek contained to this thread: http://jeephorizons.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=3425

PM me with any issues.

97 XJ Sport with a bunch of stuff
Quote:
Never argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> FM2CD All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: