Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

spark plug wires 4 cyl

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike Davis

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:56 am    Post subject: spark plug wires 4 cyl Reply with quote

I bought an OEM cap rotor and wires yesterday at the Jeep dealer. The old ones had been replaced by the former owner. So, I'd like to know how to install them NEATLY in the channels designed for them. Which length goes to which cylinder? Which plug does the one with the protective sleeve go? Which plug does the odd spark plug boot go. (it's a 90 deg. like the coil wire vs straight like the other 3) I got them in ok, jusy not the way they were placed/dressed when new. A photo would help most. Thanks
bigdaddyK

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The way mine is set up is that the 2nd plug from the front is the 90... it has been dealer maintained until I bought it so I trust it is acurate
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> YJ Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: