Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mini "Meet & Greet" this weekend?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
quadna71

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 12:49 pm    Post subject: Mini "Meet & Greet" this weekend? Reply with quote

hi all you PA folk! i'm headed up to whitehall PA in a few hours - g/f is in a wedding up in allentown tomorrow evening. anyone want to get together sometime between now and then (late sunday when i leave) to say hi and shoot the shite? either let me know here or give me a jingle at 302-264-1025 sometime...i keep my cell on my all the time. later
chris

p.s. maybe i could grab that lite bar from you? (ehirner)
ehirner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 1:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Mini "Meet & Greet" this weekend? Reply with quote

quadna71 wrote:
hi all you PA folk! i'm headed up to whitehall PA in a few hours - g/f is in a wedding up in allentown tomorrow evening. anyone want to get together sometime between now and then (late sunday when i leave) to say hi and shoot the shite? either let me know here or give me a jingle at 302-264-1025 sometime...i keep my cell on my all the time. later
chris

What day and time you thinking? I'm available most of the weekend that I can think of.

And the lightbar's gone. Crying or Very sad I gave it away b/c I got tired of looking at it sitting in the garage. The guy came on MLK Day.
'drack
▲▼webwheeler▼▲
▲▼webwheeler▼▲

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna be tied up this weekend unless ya wanna come by and hang some wall board in the kitchen with me eyebrows Wink ? The w/e's are the only time I can get assistance (4x8' sheets) and I gotta get this project done if there's gonna be any wheeling in my future Wink .
PAFirefighter11

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait until I move into my new house... It's near King Of Prussia.. 6 mins up 422 from the PA Turnpike... 56 mins from Center Valley. I hear that there's a meet and greet though Saturday night in Bensalem... 7-11 or something.. I can get more info you you all want it?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Code3TJ
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As 'drack would say, I'm going to sticky this because I can. neaner
PAJeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 4:53 am    Post subject: Re: Mini "Meet & Greet" this weekend? Reply with quote

quadna71 wrote:
chris

And who are you are again?

flipoff agree

Sorry Chris can't make it things to do this morning and the wife has other plans for me. Neutral
quadna71

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 7:20 am    Post subject: Re: Mini "Meet & Greet" this weekend? Reply with quote

ehirner wrote:
quadna71 wrote:
chris

What day and time you thinking? I'm available most of the weekend that I can think of.

And the lightbar's gone. Crying or Very sad I gave it away b/c I got tired of looking at it sitting in the garage. The guy came on MLK Day.

um, either text me at that phone, call and give directions to your fire house, or let me know about sunday. i'm thinking around 1 or 2 in the afternoon - don't want it too late if the snow comes down since i have to traverse that blasted 476 to get home Sad
ehirner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 8:55 am    Post subject: Re: Mini "Meet & Greet" this weekend? Reply with quote

quadna71 wrote:
ehirner wrote:
quadna71 wrote:
chris

um, either text me at that phone, call and give directions to your fire house, or let me know about sunday. i'm thinking around 1 or 2 in the afternoon - don't want it too late if the snow comes down since i have to traverse that blasted 476 to get home Sad

I heard they're calling for some fun stuff Sunday into Monday. 476 shouldn't be too bad. Those guys are out at all hours trying to keep that road clear. I worked with them for a summer before getting hired by Allentown. Turnpike Maintenance was the coolest job I've ever had.

Do you mean 1 or 2 on Sunday? That should be fine. The fire station is at 4th and Arch streets in North Catty. From the gf's house, if you following Lehigh Street towards the Hokey bridge and cross the bridge, make a right onto 3rd st in N. Catty. Go 2 blocks, and make a left onto Arch. The fire station is on your right about half a block up Arch, but only the trucks are there. We're in the basement of the Borough building, you'll see the department's name and logo on the side door and my Jeep outside.
PAFirefighter11

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 4:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Mini "Meet & Greet" this weekend? Reply with quote

If by fun stuff you mean like 9" of snow and some ice, yah.. 476 will go to hell real quick :-\

ehirner wrote:
quadna71 wrote:
ehirner wrote:
quadna71 wrote:
chris

I heard they're calling for some fun stuff Sunday into Monday. 476 shouldn't be too bad. Those guys are out at all hours trying to keep that road clear. I worked with them for a summer before getting hired by Allentown. Turnpike Maintenance was the coolest job I've ever had.

Do you mean 1 or 2 on Sunday? That should be fine. The fire station is at 4th and Arch streets in North Catty. From the gf's house, if you following Lehigh Street towards the Hokey bridge and cross the bridge, make a right onto 3rd st in N. Catty. Go 2 blocks, and make a left onto Arch. The fire station is on your right about half a block up Arch, but only the trucks are there. We're in the basement of the Borough building, you'll see the department's name and logo on the side door and my Jeep outside.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Events & Places All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: