Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BFG AT KO

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JeepTJKID

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:14 pm    Post subject: BFG AT KO Reply with quote

Is this a good tire, Mostly a daily driver but will get off the road a couple times. Im looking to with 31 and a 2"bb...would i be able to fit 32s? My lil 4 banger is stock right now and im looking to start some mods and the first is getting a higher stance. What would you suggest for a good BB? I dont have the money for OME but i wish i did all ive heard is good things. Maybe Procome 2.5 lift? BUt a BB would be the best bet and maybe a 1" BL. ALso ive got some rust on my frame, how do i take care of that?
ehirner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:25 pm    Post subject: Re: BFG AT KO Reply with quote

JeepTJKID wrote:
ALso ive got some rust on my frame, how do i take care of that?

Wire brush and some flat black spray paint.
'drack
▲▼webwheeler▼▲
▲▼webwheeler▼▲

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ran the ATko's for awhiles back. Great onroad tire, decent on the trail. Guess it depends on the trail, but it's a solid all around tire. 32's will fit with the budget boost too, ran that way for awhile as well. Rubicon Express's seems to be the most bang for your buck in that department.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> TJ Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: