Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

blue vac line

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HARRYI

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 6:22 pm    Post subject: blue vac line Reply with quote

I'm a first time jeep owner and bought a 90 yj. Looking over the engine I found LOOSE BLUE VAC LINE. Tracing the lines from the shift lever at the transfer case around the trans to the r/fwd engine compartment near the starter. That is where I found the BLUE LINE. WHAT DOES IT DO AND WHERE DOES IT GO?
shvlhd666

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the I.D. of the hose? It kind of sounds like a vent hose.
lavacoco

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:48 pm    Post subject: blue vac line Reply with quote

It is a Air vent filter. Must be so, as is.
wsharpman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well to me it sounds like the vaccuum line that goes to the d30 front vac actuater (on the axle little round thingy lol) and runs from there to the transfer.
kk4et

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:27 pm    Post subject: Blue line vac Reply with quote

wondering if your front will pull when in 4 wheel drive, because there are 4 vac lines coming from the transfer case and I think 2 of these are what controls the front to pull when in 4 wheel drive. on my 231 transfer after reinstalling the case I got stuck right away, finding out my front end wouldnt pull, the problem was my yellow line had a splice in it and it had come apart, put it back together and front pulled fine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> YJ Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: