Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New, looking to buy a Jeep tomorrow

View previous topic :: View next topic  
94jeep

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:23 pm    Post subject: New, looking to buy a Jeep tomorrow Reply with quote

Okay so I am going to most likely buy a White 1994 Cherokee Sport. It has 117k miles and appears to be in good condition, I will test drive it tomorrow. They are asking 5k for it. Is this a good price or to high? Also, were are good places to looks for grille guards and things such as that? And what type of sub boxes have been put in Jeeps? Nothing fancy just basic stuff and one last thing. The speakers, how many and what size? and can the head unit be swapped out for an aftermarket one without any adapters or what is needed to install an aftermarket headunit... Thank you for all the help!

-Daniel
gates21

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 1:34 am    Post subject: Buying a new jeep tomorrow Reply with quote

Hi,

I bought a 1994 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4.0 for $750.00 less than a year ago. It had 146K miles on it but was in overall good shape. IMO, $5000 is way overpaying for that year with that many miles.

Good Luck!
Aaron
94jeep

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my area, KBB says $4900 and NADA says between $3750 and $4400. They say on their website that the Jeep is a must sell most likely because they have had it for a while. But I figure it can't hurt to say I will give em wither $4250 out the door after tax and license or something like that.
Code3TJ
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not knowing if it's 2 door or 4 door or the other options, but that price seems high even for a dealership. I'd certainly try to get them down some. If it's been sitting for a while, you can probably get them down further.
94jeep

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talked em down a bit, but it was in a up scale part of town, it is clean and runs well. and Its mine. a 1994 white Jeep Cherokke Sport 4 door. I will get pics soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Cherokee Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: