Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

August 20-21st- Womens Wheelin' Weekend

View previous topic :: View next topic  
T.O.W. Vehicle

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:08 pm    Post subject: August 20-21st- Womens Wheelin' Weekend Reply with quote

August 20-21st- Womens Wheelin' Weekend- will be held at Crawfords Campground in Tellico. Steve Crawford hosts a cook out, games and easy trail rides and an event T-Shirt for the cost of $65 per couple. This includes all previously mentioned fees for trails but does not include camping fees for the weekend. This event is to promote families and more women participation. Mr. Crawford will be taking only 50 entrees for the events for the weekend. So please reserve your space ASAP. You may call Steve at Crawfords Campground at 828-837-9077, his web site is www.crawfordsattellico.com His address is 8340 Beaverdam Rd, Murphy, NC 28906.

This is a HOOT, trust me guys! If ya'll can get the women to come on down, I promise ya, you'll all have some good fun.
Warn X8000i winch, Warn Rock Bumpers
RE 4.5"Super Flex Lift
AA HD SYE
JKS Quicker Disconnects
Shrockguards
Tellico & Windrock Tested & Customized!!!!
Jen2Goofy
Trail Goddess
Trail Goddess

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this something he does every year? I would be interested and potentially my all girls jeep club (The Virginia Jeep Girls) too, but it's a bit of short notice this year for us to go. If he does do this next year when will the dates be out? The sooner we know the more likely we will be able to attend.

www.vajeepgirls.com

www.fm2cd.com

(O||||||O)
T.O.W. Vehicle

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, he does this every year. Only 50 jeeps can attend though. I believe he hae 36 last year and while I did not attend(wife didn't have any instrest in driving) I heard through the club, it was a blast.

Now mind you, this isn't a hard to complete course. It is set up for the beginners and is mostly for fun. There are some games too. Some events take place on golf carts I hear.

I don't know how much time will be left if the guys or gals want to get over to the real stuff (Tellico trails) but it should be a good time overall.

Steve, the owner is a swell fellow and takes care of customers very well.
Warn X8000i winch, Warn Rock Bumpers
RE 4.5"Super Flex Lift
AA HD SYE
JKS Quicker Disconnects
Shrockguards
Tellico & Windrock Tested & Customized!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Events & Places All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: