Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

-92 Cherokee with Electrical problems... Help?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Machinehead

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:57 am    Post subject: -92 Cherokee with Electrical problems... Help? Reply with quote

i!
I hope someone out there can save me some time with some problems I have with a Cherokee I found and bought.

The main problem is electrical. The 40 AMP Fuse from the PDC (fusebox under the hood) blows. I have just recently gotten this car and have not yet done that much, but I was hoping to find someone with similar experiences who maybe had a solution already.

The 40 AMP fuse supplies the fusebox inside. I heard that the electrical wiring often gives you troubles with these yearmodel of Cherokee. Any truth in that?

To get this car running alright I think I only need to solve the electrical problem and then find out why the ABS warning sign is lit.

Also, what kind of required mods do you need to do to make it more sturdy if you beat it up in the terrain?

Excuse my somewhat poor english, I am a Swede.

Thank you for any help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Cherokee Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: