Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Another Newbie

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lowrider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:40 am    Post subject: Another Newbie Reply with quote

Howdy, all. My first post on this fine forum. Embarassed

I live in western Washington State. Presently drive a '97 XJ 2-wheel drive. (Oh No! Did he say "2-wheel drive?") Yeah, yeah, 2-wheel drive. It's been absolutely the best vehicle I've ever owned. I hate to get rid of it, but...

I'm waiting on delivery of a new Wrangler Unlimited that I ordered in September. Supposed to be here in December some time. Merry Christmas to me. Mr. Green

Anyway, this looks like a great forum with a wealth of information I can absorb since I have a lot to learn about suspension, 4WD drivetrains, and off-roading in general. I don't plan to beat the daylights out of my new Jeep in Moab but I DO plan to get way back in the woods and the hills with it.

I'm also into Harley Davidsons, firearms, and acoustic guitars - if anybody gives a damn. Very Happy
Code3TJ
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What did you order on the new Jeep? And is that how long an order is taking now? Man, how can you stand the wait?

welcome
Lowrider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2006 Wrangler Unlimited
Automatic Transmission
"H" Package
Dual Tops Package
6-Disc Stereo

I originally loaded it up with Mopar accessories like tubular bumpers, side bars, Borla exhaust, etc., but then came to my senses after I looked around at what was available through the aftermarket. I plan to put the Jeeperman "Skidz" step bars on it right away and eventually Jeeperman front & rear bumpers w/ tire carrier.

Yeah, I guess that IS how long an order takes. I signed the papers on Sept. 29th and was told it would "probably" be here by Christmas.

How can I stand the wait?? I just keep looking at Jeep stuff on the internet. It helps me get by. Mr. Green This is the very first new vehicle I ever ordered from the factory. I've bought new off the lot before, but never built one and ordered it.

Anyhow, I'm pretty cranked up about it. Already been planning a summer trip to the Idaho boondocks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Intro and Testing All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: