Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

jeep tattoo suggestions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
scorpio_vette

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:46 am    Post subject: jeep tattoo suggestions Reply with quote

i'm really into piercings(have 14) and tattooes(working on 11th) and have been playing with the idea of getting some type of Jeep or 4X4 related tattoo.

problem is that i have no art/drawing skills at all. so i can come up with some ideas but can't put them to paper. so i was thinking of throwing this out there and see what kind of ideas people can come up with and then i'll pick the one(s) that i like most and use them for a tattoo.

i've had ideas such as using the official Jeep logo, a nice Mud terrain tire spinning/flinging mud, one of those ratfink hotrod type ideas with a insane jeep. basically if you can come up with any good ideas for a tattoo and can put it on paper, let me see it. just keep in mind that tattooing can't always be done as detailed as a pencil. so if it's only 2" it can't be quite as detailed as if it's a large chest or back piece.

you can either post your ideas here or e-mail them to me at:

scorpio_vette@hotmail.com
subject line: Jeep tattoo

thanks, i can't wait to see what people come up with.
________
silver surfer review

Last edited by scorpio_vette on Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Stevo02TJ

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about a big TSL Bogger footprint??

That would be a nice addition to the back or chest rofl

Other than that, I dunno, I'm not very good at drawing, or picking out cool pictures. Oh well Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
scorpio_vette

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

were did you find that pic??? that's a pretty good idea. would be cool to come up with some other prints like that from other tires.
________
Chrysler Pronto Cruizer history

Last edited by scorpio_vette on Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Stevo02TJ

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.allterraindecals.com/

It's a decal company out of Virginia, they have a lot of hilarious (perverted) t-shirts and decals.

All you'd have to do is get someone with a tire you like to make a track in the snow or mud, then take a pic. thumbs Or look on that site for another tire you like, haha...But I think they only have maybe 3 or 4 popular tires.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
scorpio_vette

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
http://www.allterraindecals.com/

It's a decal company out of Virginia, they have a lot of hilarious (perverted) t-shirts and decals.

that site is awesome. i'm definitely getting some of those stickers.
________
medical marijuana

Stevo02TJ

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want some of their shirts....and I lthink the sticker about the "little boys (or lowriders) can't get it up" is hilarious rofl rofl
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General BS All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: