Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'97 Grand Cherokee Speaker Replacement

View previous topic :: View next topic  
smash1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:18 pm    Post subject: '97 Grand Cherokee Speaker Replacement Reply with quote

Hi all,
Blew my stock speakers, got new ones to replace with. 6.5'' according to the specs [should fit]. Does anyone have any pictures or diograms of getting to the speakers [front and rear].. Where the bolts are etc..?
smash1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, you're all a real helpful bunch..

Anyways, speakers were easy to get to. Just two bolts on the rear doors [haven't done fronts yet] and then you just pull it off and the plastic door cover comes off. Real easy.

P.S> Stock 'Infinity' speakers are the most expensive piece of toilet paper I've ever seen. Awful
tynee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

smash1 wrote:
Wow, you're all a real helpful bunch..

Actually, I didn't see this until now, but the people here HAVE been very helpful to me in the past.

Sounds like you're on the right track, now. The fronts will be about as easy as the rears.
newzj97jeeper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you see their is this little button at the top, its called a search button Shocked its used for searching on things that have already been covered many, many, many times on this board. You see people really dont like to answer the same question a million times. so if your looking to fit 31's you need a 2 in BB Finger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Grand Cherokee Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: