Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New 'GetBent!' 4x4 DVD Series

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Get Bent

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:51 pm    Post subject: New 'GetBent!' 4x4 DVD Series Reply with quote

'GetBent!' is a brand-new 4x4 DVD series featuring authentic wheeling adventures. Here's the press release for those who are interested in that sort of thing: www.getbent4x4.com/pr001.html The first DVD is completed and is about ready to send off to manufacturing. It's scheduled to ship March 1st, roughly 30 days from now. We're currently filming the second DVD, and we're already in the planning stages of the third.

Individual episodes are available for $19.95 each, or at a special price of $39.95 for a three episode subscription. Check out our website at www.getbent4x4.com for more information and to order online.

Here's a link to WATCH THE TRAILER:
www.getbent4x4.com/main_trailer.html
Please watch it and post up here with your comments! Thanks!

Duane Smith
'GetBent!'
Get Bent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I don't think I've mentioned it here, so I'll do it now: THANK YOU to everyone who has already ordered; you folks made our first week in business a RESOUNDING succcess, beating our sales goal for the first day AND the entire first week! In addition to having a GREAT sales week, we also picked up three new sponsors for the DVD!

We also got a TON of great PR, including from Troy here at JeepHorizons. We also got on the Pirate4x4 news page, as well as the Off-Road.com news page....and those are the TWO BIGGEST OFF-ROAD WEBSITES on the 'Net! Cool, huh?

And then we got a DVD review request from 4Wheel Drive & Sport Utility Magazine. And then we got another review request from someone at JP Magazine. Needless to say, we're stoked. Mr. Green

So again, we'd like to say THANK YOU to everone who has odered....and we'd also like to ask those of you who haven't ordered to PLEASE place an order and supportt the little guys trying to promote our sport to the public in a POSITIVE way!

- Duane
Stevo02TJ

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hell yea!! I might have to buy me some of those DVDs once my Jeep lets me Mr. Green

As I said in the announcements, great DVDs thumbs
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Get Bent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NEW! Screen capture gallery posted

We just posted some screen captures from the "Episode 1 - Katemcy Rocks" DVD on the 'GetBent!' website. Go to this page on our site and then click each image to enlarge:

http://www.getbent4x4.com/main_episode.html

Enjoy! Very Happy

-----

Also, we've added an RSS Feed to our 'Hot News' page, so for those of you who are so inclined, you may subscribe to our RSS Feed to receive all the latest 'GetBent!' 4x4 DVD series news delivered right to your desktop newsreader.

- Duane
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Vendor Showcase All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: