Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where are the '05 - '06 Grand Cherokee owners?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NightTrain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:55 pm    Post subject: Where are the '05 - '06 Grand Cherokee owners? Reply with quote

Left a message on this board for some advice about getting an '05 GC and got zero responses.

Anybody know where the newer Grand Cherokee owners hang out??

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

BTW...got the GC yesterday and love it so far. Got the 5.7 liter and put a Flowmaster on it today. Great deep rumble on idle and takeoff. Good stuff!
bogdanbutur

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey... honestly don't eve nbother with the new jeep's... they are like a boxy minivan. i tought about one, and you konw what.. they are nice... half way sexy. but they suck. AWD all the time(where is the fun in shifting from 2WD to 4WD to LO etc.) second, no room on the inside. third... waste of money. get an 04 grand cherokee, and you'll be 100% happier with it. (my oppinion)
Delt1c

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

See my reply in the earlier thread requesting information. The New Grand is the finest vehicle I have driven.
jeepejeep

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:05 am    Post subject: Right here Reply with quote

I just joined the forum but have been a GC owner since '93. I now have a 2005 Laredo with the 4.7 and a few options. I've owned it since Aug. of '05 and so far love it. Quiet, powerful, tows great, the little off-roading i've done it's been good except the tires are too small and need to be more agressive. Over all I like it very much so far.
gsd656

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just moved from a 2004 Wrangler Sport to a 2006 Grand Cherokee Limited with the 5.7L. As much as I am going to miss my wrangler, this vehicle is a joy to drive.

Greg
jakster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

05 owner here this is the new a breed so it may take a while to catch up but lets hang dude Cool
MoparKev

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Where are the '05 - '06 Grand Cherokee owners? Reply with quote

NightTrain wrote:

Anybody know where the newer Grand Cherokee owners hang out??

The Country Club? Rolling Eyes

"When applied at precisely the right time, ignorance is a powerful tool. Usually even surpassing knowledge"
jeepejeep

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have 10,600 trouble free miles on my '05 WK now. Towed my 2,300 lb trailer this summer with no problems. So far I love it! some mild off-roading and it just goes where I need it to go. Almost no wheel slip on muddy hills and the compression breaking going downhill in 4-low is amazing!

2005 WK Laredo
4.7 V8
Factory tow pkg.
All stock so far Twisted Evil
ryanberg

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love my wk too
jakster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey people I got to take my little V6 "BOX" over Red Moutain pass Colorado 11.500 feet this weekend rain snow and twistie roads. The Jeep felt like a moutain goat solid on the road and I was happy with the power the V6 had allot of guts and never felt like I could not pass even going up hill. I noted a little noise but no wind just a little running gear hum. I like it so far and the automatic transmission with a little practice made down grade runs easy with little breaking needed. This Jeep feels good and solid when you shut the doors no twang just a thump and the door is closed. Well we will see how it goes in the snow soon. I am shopping for a safari rack and bush guard but don't see much I want. I found the Right Stuff and emailed Warn who said it was custom built for a photo shoot and was not offered to the public sssheeit.
That stuff was on the Aussie site http://www.rancho.com.au/jeep_parts.htm I guess we yanks always take it in the bumper right mate.
vanwyk4257

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a 2005 WK Laredo with the 4.7, tow package and off road package. It's an excellent vehicle, the only problem I have had with it is that my wife drives it all the time so I only get to drive it once in a while! Crying or Very sad I'm actually thinking very strongly about selling my car and buying myself an '05 WK Laredo with the 3.7 for my daily driver. That way I can offroad it as much as I want and my wife won't complain about her truck being muddy! Mr. Green
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Grand Cherokee Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: