Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2007 Bitch Fest

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> General BS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ODAMO

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 8:12 am    Post subject: Opinions are like ...holes Reply with quote

qadhafi wrote:
All of you should be burned at the stake. The 4.0L is one of the greatest engines ever. It has a buletproof design and can handle extremely high mileage situations. It doesn't need all the "chips" and open air intakes and frickin' tornado add-ons to get proper power.
Not only that, but it is the easiest engine I hve ever worked on. Everthing is accessible and easy to tear down on the trail if need be. I can't wait till those V-6's hit the street [crammed under the wrangler's super spacious hood of course]. I'll be the one using the rofl when I read about "I can't get to the spark plugs/oil filter/alternator pulley/water pump.

Enjoy that V-6 Fellas, I'll start looking for another I-6 to swap in in about another 140k miles. Cool

Any straight (inline) engine is easy to work on, And it sounds like you have to do quite a bit of working on yours. You probably have never owned a vehicle with a longitudinally mounted V6 in it. It's no different than working on a vehicle with a V8. And as far as high mileage, you must spend all your time on the highway. Face it, in comparison to todays engines the old 4 liter (as good as it is) is a dinosaur. And you seem to dislike hippies an awful lot. Are you a hiipiphobe? Leave the hippies alone and go offroading. See ya on the trails with my V6.
Code3TJ
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice. Your first post and you're going to come in here calling people assholes? no
ODAMO

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code3TJ wrote:
Nice. Your first post and you're going to come in here calling people assholes? no

Those are your words not mine.
And how can anyone say that the V6 won't be as good a motor as the 4L when it isn't even available under a jeep hood yet. If I'm not mistaken it is shorter than the 4L so why would it be any harder to access the water pump or alternator? All I was saying is that I feel the V6 will be a perfectly suitable engine since it is mounted longitudinally in the jeep and it has been proven in other vehicles already. Sorry if you were offended!
Code3TJ
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ODAMO wrote:
Opinions are like ...holes

You typed it slick. Rolling Eyes
qadhafi
Club Moderator

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 12:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Opinions are like ...holes Reply with quote

ODAMO wrote:
qadhafi wrote:
All of you should be burned at the stake. The 4.0L is one of the greatest engines ever. It has a buletproof design and can handle extremely high mileage situations. It doesn't need all the "chips" and open air intakes and frickin' tornado add-ons to get proper power.
Not only that, but it is the easiest engine I hve ever worked on. Everthing is accessible and easy to tear down on the trail if need be. I can't wait till those V-6's hit the street [crammed under the wrangler's super spacious hood of course]. I'll be the one using the rofl when I read about "I can't get to the spark plugs/oil filter/alternator pulley/water pump.

Enjoy that V-6 Fellas, I'll start looking for another I-6 to swap in in about another 140k miles. Cool

Any straight (inline) engine is easy to work on, And it sounds like you have to do quite a bit of working on yours. You probably have never owned a vehicle with a longitudinally mounted V6 in it. It's no different than working on a vehicle with a V8. And as far as high mileage, you must spend all your time on the highway. Face it, in comparison to todays engines the old 4 liter (as good as it is) is a dinosaur. And you seem to dislike hippies an awful lot. Are you a hiipiphobe? Leave the hippies alone and go offroading. See ya on the trails with my V6.

sounds to me that you couldn't make it down the same trails as me. Seeing as there are no rest areas and an overall lack of pavement.

I'm sensing a troll here.... I don't think that Troy has blocked any IP's all month. I'll bet that he remembers how.

Back from the Dead??
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
qadhafi
Club Moderator

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ODAMO wrote:
I have a 92 Cherokee Laredo that is stock. What is the largest tire I can fit? What size could I run if I install front spring spacers & rear shackles ( giving approx. lift of 1-1.5 inches? With this amount of lift does the track bar need any attention? Thank you for the info

That must be ONE BAD stocker.

Back from the Dead??
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Code3TJ
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

qadhafi wrote:

http://www.jeephorizons.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=53832&highlight=#53832
Uh huh. Mr. Green
ODAMO

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

qadhafi wrote:
ODAMO wrote:
I have a 92 Cherokee Laredo that is stock. What is the largest tire I can fit? What size could I run if I install front spring spacers & rear shackles ( giving approx. lift of 1-1.5 inches? With this amount of lift does the track bar need any attention? Thank you for the info

It's my fault that this got started off on the wrong foot. My apologies.
Just to set the record straight: The cherokee is nt mine it's my nephews and I was looking to get info for him.
The whole reason I even came to this forum was to gather info on the new Rubicon Unlimited which I am gaining interest in. (And I'm aware that a lot of you don't think its very capable, or even a REAL jeep for that matter) I'm not a troll, I was not intending to come across as a jeep basher, cause I'm not. If all things go right I'll be buying my first jeep (it's true, I've never owned a jeep---YET) I have had a 78 Scout II, a 82 F-150, a 89 Dodge RamCharger, and 2 4x4 ATVs. I think the Rubicon Unlimited will prove itself as one of if not the most capable 4-door 4x4 . And I hope to own one. Peace
qadhafi
Club Moderator

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.jeephorizons.com/phpbb/search.php?search_author=ODAMO

8 posts and you've pissed off the owner and several mods. good job. My advice is to delete your account and go to one of the "other places" that we don't talk about on here. Some sort of overthought apology doesn't correct the flaming that you attempted. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about in regards to jeeps be it in parts or suspension or engines. If you jave questions ask them, or for GOD'S SAKE read the FAQ's that we have painstakingly provided so that the board does not get overrun with tire size questions and asinine comments about other member's posts? This thread was supposed to be about the new '07 wrangler and we were going to talk about how cool it was and how much it sucked all at the same time. That is what a vehicle based forum does. Snide comments were going to be made along with all the newbs screaming "I GOTS TO GIMME ONE" and a good time was to be had by all.

Thanks for jacking the thread. I'm sure that the forum appreciates it and your 8 posts. We should collect them and create a new FAQ that no one will read entitled "How NOT to act in your first 10 posts or less."

[img]http://ikickhippies.com/own3d/suck/y ousuckroom.jpg[/img]

Back from the Dead??
WhatWasIThinkin

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okie dokies

ODAMO says he sorry, so lets just drop this one and make nice please.

its run its course.

Real Jeeps dont wear Bra's
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> General BS All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: