Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please help me get rid of "BEEP"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SoundDesignMaster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:39 pm    Post subject: Please help me get rid of "BEEP" Reply with quote

I have a 1994 Grand Cherokee Limited and im getting this "BEEP". It says rear lamp failure on the little screen above the ash tray...Ive had it for a while now but because i have a 145+DB system i never really hear it....unless the bass is not loud.Well anyways can someone please let me know how to get rid of the "BEEP" or replacing a real lamp...BTW by it saying rear lamp failure does it mean the brake light or is it something else. I have another problem that im hoping you guys can help me in.. Well it started with the hole miles left to service on the little screen above the ash tray......I took it in to get a Tune Up and the guys never receted it or whatever you do to start allover and now all the miles have being runned and again im getting the "BEEP" along with the rear lamp failure. Can someone help me get rid of this "BEEP" because it is getting alittle annoying. Do you reset something like the computer....please help me......
quadna71

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

have you gone so far as check and see if you have a bulb burned out? chris
towyou88

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The "beep"/warning alarm mean that you have a burned out light or bad connection. Most likely it is a burned out bulb.

As far as the service notification I believe that you have to hold down the two buttons to reset the mileage.
SoundDesignMaster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No i havent gone as far as checking any bulbs lol, ill have to look at that. And by reseting the two buttons what buttons do you mean.....
redzjon31's

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The two buttons in the VIC center or above the ashtray there should be two buttons press ont to get the miles to service on the screen and when that one is up press and hold the other button until it beeps at you again and then the mileage should be reset
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Grand Cherokee Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: