Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Older Cherokee Options

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bobclark1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:05 pm    Post subject: Older Cherokee Options Reply with quote

Hello I'm looking for information on some options I have on a '86 XJ limited Wagoneer. The most puzzeling is a mechcanism under the car near the rear diff. It's a lever extending to a device that looks like a throttel link just before the rear diff. A group of wires --for electrical -- goes into the top of the device from which the lever extends. I cann't figure out what it's for. No obvious connection to the diff? I thought mayb something to engage a lock in but I don't see the connection point -- Any ideas??
Thanks
    bobclark1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:54 am    Post subject: Older options Reply with quote

Opps answered my own question // It's a level sensing apperatus. Works with the on-board air compressor. Now the question is::: does it work on both front or rear or just the rear?
    Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Cherokee Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: