Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thank you JeepHorizons

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Grand Cherokee Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nori

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject: Thank you JeepHorizons Reply with quote

I just recently found this forum and very relieved to know there are pleanty of very talented and knowlegeble people here who help Jeep owners like me when in need.

Although I don't know much about inner workings of my Jeep, I sure love my ZJ very much and definately needed this forum to start learning more.

Thanks swampy boy, the admins, and countless others who make great postings here.

I just joined this forum not long ago, and will start posting some information as well as questions to my ZJ to share with all of you out there.

Drive till it breaks! Happy off-roading.
nori

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I regret posting this thread. I just want to say thanks to the forum and its people; I didn't know things will go out of hand like this Sad

Please be respectful of each other, thanks.
ehirner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nori wrote:
Now I regret posting this thread. I just want to say thanks to the forum and its people; I didn't know things will go out of hand like this Sad

Please be respectful of each other, thanks.

Don't regret posting the thread due to someone else's bonehead response. Racial slurs will not be tolerated. I removed the offending response and any replies directly related to it.
nori

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy thanks ehirner. On to my new post
swamp boy
Cherokee Muderator
Cherokee Muderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crap.. I have to work less.. Mr. Green Mr. Green

I guess I missed it...

Thanks Eric for taking up my slack.. Cool

You the man...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
DankNesS

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy crap did i drop a racial slur??? it sure was not intented to offend any one at all!!! i am multi racial and thru my familly have every race a part of it!! what did i say? will you pm me and let me know? i thought i just said how much this place means to me and how much i have learned.. it kinda shocks and amazes Shocked me that my post was deleted. now im feeln a lil hostility but ill move on. like i said please tell me wat the big
"fuss" was about and if i owe any one an apology id like to know too
ehirner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM sent.
DankNesS

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy

Last edited by DankNesS on Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Orangeamc13
Got Rev Limiter?
Got Rev Limiter?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was no humor in that. It's offensive, plain and simple.
DankNesS

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy

Last edited by DankNesS on Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Orangeamc13
Got Rev Limiter?
Got Rev Limiter?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just because it isn't offensive to you, doesn't mean it isn't offensive to someone else! It's offensive if someone takes offense to it. Come on, I live in the ghetto. You do not have to school me in proper terminology. Sorry, I'm not as cool as all the rap stars. Why are you turning this into a black and white issue? A simple "sorry guys" would have done fine. I come here to chat about JEEPS, this is ridiculous!! No, I am not your nizzle. We are both into Jeeps, that's all we have in common. Let's just keep it clean and have fun chatting about our JEEPS!!! Cool
cherokeeonly425

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree! Its all about our Jeeps!
drew42

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject: Thank You Jeep Horizons Reply with quote

I for one am an African-American , and no I did not find that offensive . But I can see where it can be. Sometimes we should think before we put something in a forum like this . This spot is for all races , creeds , and colors as far as I thought . So please lets play nice and talk about and help each other with our Jeeps . 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited , Black on Black and Smoking.
DankNesS

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im sorry to anyone who was offended by anything i said... im offended my post was deleted.. but thats how it goes.. i love this forum and have learned MOUNTAINS!!! JEEP for fn life man shit thats wat its about jeep cus " if you ride with me be prepared to die with me" IFS is for soccer moms aight?!?! i dont know wat happened... all i can say is my eyes dont see color. at all. i see people and wats inside. when i talk about my N!@@$ that means you have my utmost respect, loyalty, and friendship. a bond that can never be broken... if i drop it agian it is purely by accident as i type quick cuz my wireless works like poop and i got a lot to check out on the web... ill do my best to change it to dog or homey.. JEEP ON
Orangeamc13
Got Rev Limiter?
Got Rev Limiter?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeep On!!! jo Cool
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Grand Cherokee Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: