Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Press release for Jeeperman products REVISIONS

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 3:45 pm    Post subject: Press release for Jeeperman products REVISIONS Reply with quote

Skids:
Changes include:
1. Laser cut radiused brackets for better clearance for non-body lifted Wranglersand Rubicon and improved ground clearance.
2. 1" raised version for body lifted Rubi's will also be available.
3. The new units will not require trimming the under edge of the factory diamond plate for non-body lift Jeeps.
4. Choice of step plates (or none at all) can be ordered either style (non or 1" body lift version) with no plate, a polished diamond plate step or a black diamond plate step. Step plate can be added later if desired.

Rear Bumper and swingaway:
Changes include:
1. Upgrade from the current 3/16 single striker latch to a dual 1/4" latch.
2. Billet top on the hinge with flush allen (no more big anodized nut)
3. Billet auto lock handle.
4. Flush 2" reciever that accepts all Warn shackle and shackle hitches.
5. Spare tire mount is 3" closer to the body tub now.
6. Clevis tabs now 3/4" thick and welded to the front of the bumper, the back of the bumper and then to the 1/4 crossmember plate.
7. OPTIONAL T Screw in handle for the wheel.
8. Stronger crossmember bracket and still retains the adjustable height for the whole swingaway.
9. Easier installation as more is preassenbled to your door.

Front Bumpers:
Changes include:
1. A non hoop with winch plate bumper. (2 light mounts included)
2. Interchangeable hoops to alow owners to change hoop styles (possible of 5 this year) or add a hoop later if base model ordered initially.
3. Up to 3/4" thick, Warn compatible shackles mounts that also are able to be used with most towbars on the market.
4. Revised winch plate for smoother lines.

All optional racks and accesories will be revised by early summer as well, details to follow... Most of the new products will be on the site over the next month, however if one wishes to obtain the revised units at the current prices we will honor all pre orders for current Jeeperman pricing.
All pre orders most contact me directly and they will recieve the upgrade units at the current style price. jeeperman@raingler.com to recieve the upgrade style or; We have plenty of the current style units as well for immediate shipment. The new ones will start shipping by the end of the month of February 2004, pre-order customers first.
ehirner

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where the pics? I may have to sell my Jeeperman rear bumper for this new one. Sounds like a major improvement....especially pulling the tire in towards the body more.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I told you we have new tools and a new shop, good things are happening. Pics, well, I soon leave for Las Cruces NM, then to the NV desert, then to the CA desert for 2 weeks to extreme test and photograph the new stuff, you can join us for the fun or see as soon as we are back and get them uploaded. Mr. Green
ehirner

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

007 wrote:
I told you we have new tools and a new shop, good things are happening. Pics, well, I soon leave for Las Cruces NM, then to the NV desert, then to the CA desert for 2 weeks to extreme test and photograph the new stuff, you can join us for the fun or see as soon as we are back and get them uploaded. Mr. Green

How about you send me a sample of the new products and I'll test them out here in the East??? Mr. Green

Seriously though, I think I asked you this already, but are there plans for longer skids for the new Unlimited? I'll be first in line if they're just as good as the current TJ skids.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ehirner wrote:
007 wrote:

How about you send me a sample of the new products and I'll test them out here in the East??? Mr. Green

Seriously though, I think I asked you this already, but are there plans for longer skids for the new Unlimited? I'll be first in line if they're just as good as the current TJ skids.
I am trying to get one myself, but can't get a confirm for the Rubicon version yet. I expect we will, keep in touch, I'll be needing one here if mine is delayed too much.
WhatWasIThinkin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any idea when the 1" BL skids for the Rubis are going to be available?

Being the New Hampshire poster boy for Jeeperman products allready, Im thinking that those will be next Very Happy

Real Jeeps dont wear Bra's

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Poster (make sure the "T" does not become an "U" ok?<g>) Boy; We are building as of now, and I expect them to be going THIS month, so not very long at all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Vendor Showcase All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: