Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NC trail N. of G'boro

View previous topic :: View next topic  
keir

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:42 pm    Post subject: NC trail N. of G'boro Reply with quote

Hey. Does anyone know about a new wheelin' place in NC just north of Greensboro?

Also, has anyone been to Big Dogs Off Road in Winchester, VA? We are going this weekend and wanted someone's opinion.

thanks, Keir
berk9

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont know about NC but big dogs is awsome. this will be my first time actually taking my jeep but i spoted for a budy at the main jambo last year.....its well worth the money and the trip. what kind and size jeep do you have?
keir

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:14 pm    Post subject: Big Dogs Reply with quote

I drive an '06 Rubicon. Actually, we've done so much to it, the body is the only thing still 'Jeep' left in it.

The guy at BDogs is not very open to questions. I wondered it we got our choices for trails (11 and 10) and first of all, if we got in. I registered online and did the paypal thing. I haven't gotten an email reply from them, though. How 'bout you? Keir
berk9

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes you get to pic the trail you want to do as long as you fit the requirments..... we do a line up everyday. think you have to be in line by like 8am on sat and like 9 on sun.

for the pay pal thing... as long as you got your e-mail back from pay pal saying that you payed you are fine. make sure to print out a copy of the e-mail and make sure you have the transaction #. i was told by a budy that BDogs never really sends you back an email.

depending on how big you are.....
i was with a group of rubys w/35/36s and like sized vehicles and we went on i think 8 and 9s. def rec 10 or higher on sunday maybe 9 just to see what a 9 is on sat but its your choice
keir

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:06 am    Post subject: How we wheel.... Reply with quote

'06 Rubicon, Solid Axles hi-pinion Dana 60 f/r, 104 wheel base, 3 link f, 4 link rear, f/r coilovers, Atlas 4 spd, 17 ga fuel cell, 513 gears w/ Detroit lockers, 40" IROKS on 20" TR beadlocks, PSC hydo assist steering.

Think we're reading for Big Dogs? Keir
berk9

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ha well then start on 10, have you ever been to crozet?
1fox2go

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nasty
keir

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:59 am    Post subject: Crozet Reply with quote

Yeah, we've been to Crozet but our friends never come back in one piece! That place can be nasty but fun!

see ya tomorrow. Keir

ps our rubi is white.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Events & Places All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: