Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Whynd is about to be....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
whynddancer

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Whynd is about to be.... Reply with quote

a student again! yup the oldest daughter will be able to drive on her own next spring and i can go back to school and become an RN... will be starting w/ some classes this summer up to next summer to get a few out of the way and will do what i can online and close to home at the ICN. only down fall is hubby told me that he will make me park my poor faithful jeeper during my 2nd year as i have to drive 60 miles one way for classes almost every day... he said the nasty prase "a car w/ better gas mileage" Shocked oh well i can always do some fixin up on her while she is setting and drive her on the weekends.
Glowyrm

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck and keep the screws to hubby so the jeeps already to go. You know us men, we'll just keep tinkering on our own LOL. On second thought you sure it's not a ploy to use yours when you are at school. Twisted Evil
Again good luck
31x10.5's
jeepmedic

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck. And as far as the Jeep. Find a Liberty CRD. A Jeep with good MPG. Twisted Evil
whynddancer

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the good luck, i shouldnt have too much trouble as my math is already out of the way as i took statistics a few yrs ago. hubby isnt trying a ploy to drive the YJ while im at school as he has his grand cherokee and doent like riding in my jeeper much anymore as he says he gets shook up enough is the semi Rolling Eyes anyway will be starting soon close to home and online then in 2 yrs he will make me drive probably a KIA when i have to drive 120 miles a day Sad and we will probably work on my jeep a little at a time while im not driving it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General BS All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: