Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New and have a question

View previous topic :: View next topic  
spikesblazin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: New and have a question Reply with quote

ok well i just bought 04 jeep cherokee freedom edition. love it so far. went froma blazer that was lowered to this. so its a huge difference in handling and ride.

moving on to my next question. i just bought these head lights. and i have no clue what to wire them into. they have the angel eyes and the LEDS in them.

it has 2 different wires in the back one for the angel eyes and 1 for the leds at the bottom.

anyone lend me a hand?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/99-04-JEEP-GRAND-CHEROKEE-BK-HALO-PROJECTOR-HEADLIGHTS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33710QQihZ016QQitemZ260129342550QQrdZ1#ebayphotohosting
cajzmere

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Assuming the main headlights themselves plug into stock wiring, I would wire separate relays and switches for the "accessory" lights. Check out pep boys or autozone, they have actual kits to do this, exactly like you'd wire fog lights. Be careful with the LEDs they may require stepdown voltage. Separate switches will allow you to make the local lawboys happy if they don't like your extra lights. Contact the seller 1st though... he "should" know how to wire them. Here's his address trueno91801@yahoo.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Grand Cherokee Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: