Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Someone play Taps please...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
whynddancer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject: Someone play Taps please... Reply with quote

Cuz on the 27th of June my Jeeper was hurt. I think it was mortal as the insurance company put on the web for my account page today that it "may be concidered a total loss". If it is I will be TOTALLY miserable for the next few years until I can get another one. One of the guys at the body shop wants to buy it if it is totaled by the insurance. I have been in tears off and on for about a week. I will find out more this week as to what they are going to do. Sooooo, I am no longer a proud Wrangler owner if they total it... and will be getting that KIA alot sooner than hubby had planned. Not sure I wanna post pics as it hurts to even look at them. Hubby says I'm acting like it was a child.... but I was REALLY attatched to it. He still has his Grand Cherokee so will still stay part of the Jeep family here. I told him that I didnt care if I was like 50 when I got another, but I WILL have another Jeep one day. Right now im drivin the big beasty '89 Bronco that takes an arm and a leg to fill up w/ gas. horse crybaby
Drake69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What happened??? Shocked Crying or Very sad

drew42

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the loss Crying or Very sad . But if you keep the attitude that you have right now you will be Jeepin very soon Wink . And ask your hubby if the shoe was on the other foot would he feel the same , shame on him.
whynddancer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, its official it's totaled! they will call me in 24 to 48 hours to tell me the value they will give me plus what the buy back is... i have someone who wants to buy it... i'd love to keep it and fix it but w/ getting another vehicle that is cheap for college i know there wont be the $ to do that. Now hubby is saying that he might use my jeep $ to pay off the Grand Cherokee and give it to me and get a new pick-up later on in a year or so. so maybe i'll still be a Jeep owner, but just not a Wrangler owner for a few years.
drew42

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tell your hubby that I'm sorry for the comment that I made earlier Embarassed .So things are looking up for you after all Mr. Green . I hope that everything works out for you , think Grand crazy jeep
TJgirl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just tell your hubby you want to get another wrangler! you loved it and want to replace it! that's my story and I'm stick-en to it! pull hair
whynddancer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really guys, I'm okay w/ getting the grand cherokee for a few years, lol. It even has butt warmers in the front seats!!! But trust me, I will have another wrangler, and ya'll be the first to know bowdown
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General BS All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: