Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Offroading 7/28-9/07 in my stocker ZJ.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Duncan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:20 pm    Post subject: Offroading 7/28-9/07 in my stocker ZJ. Reply with quote

Went to the Daniel Boone national forest which (very fortunately for me) happens to be like 20 minutes from here... Nothing special cause I have not got anything modded on my ZJ yet but I had a blast.

(Sorry I am ruining the page but I have no way to resize these massive pics on this PC)

A little mud hole.. Not much but when you have road tires and no lockers its a little more exciting.

...Still not quite exciting enough so I had to try backing through.

Scouting potential camping sites for a future trip I judged this one to be slightly to damp.

Sad but this is really the only piece of rock in the areas that I have travelled regularly

Hmm... Looks like I found a bit more rock...

Climbing said rock (had to takes photos myself... My buddy was filming at the top)

I went through some rather deep water covering some rather slimy mud... I stalled the Jeep right in the middle (wet distriputer cap maybe?) cause I had to go kind of fast to keep moving but got it started again and got out... I think the air intake got a little wet (later inspection revealed the air filter was soaked and water was all over the inside of the box... Oops).
I have a rather cool video of this entire run but I am missing a cable required to get it to my pc... I shall post it in the next few days... Given the amount of steam that came out of the tail pipe (and water in the air filter) I almost think the Jeep inhaled water but it would not have started back up right?

Victory shot...

Last edited by Duncan on Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:55 am; edited 3 times in total
redzjon31's

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked

Those are some big pics!!!!!!!!!
Teriod

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya cant really see the entire picture if one has to scroll from side to side
Duncan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh... I fixed them... Takes some time to do with paint.... LOL
Teriod

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

try photobucket.com load your pics there after setting a free account, then you can edit/resize easier, but when you put pics on a forum or web site you have to leave them there so check into the sub albums on photobucket

when your pics are loaded and resized there, then check the ones you want to post and at the bottom of the page it will say generate html codes, press this and it will give you several options of code, pick the one you want, copy and paste right into the reply window of the forums

Terry
good lookin pics
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Photo Album All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: