Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Crozet Memberships

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> FM2CD
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drake69

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:13 pm    Post subject: Crozet Memberships Reply with quote

From Richmond Jeepers (http://www.eastcost4wd.net/):

Quote:
They (the Crozet owners) are looking to register and start the new policy Oct. 1.

The idea is that it would be mostly for members and their guests. If you have wheeled there, then membership is $100/year. As a member you are allowed to wheel and camp any weekend and many weekdays according to your schedule and without a guide. Every member would be allowed to bring and guide so many guests who would later be eligible for membership. The details are on Chris' forum.

http://forums.xjsrule.com/viewtopic.php?t=386

From everything I hear, Crozet is as gnarly as Paragon Blacks and Reds were. They run 4 types of trails like Paragon for varying shades of difficulty, and its trails have claimed more than one Jeep. Bypasses abound, so it looks to be pretty good stuff if anyone's interested.

EDIT: Note that a lot of this stuff is dependent on whether or not you've been there before, but I know a few of the members, so we might be able to arrange a trip or something, again completely dependent on interest.

StreetDoc

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been there, done that. They have some really nice trails packed into a small area. I would rate most of their trails as low blues to reds. They are still planning to have at least two open weekends a year for non-members. The comp vehicles have a good time there still has easy access.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
1fox2go

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be sweet for weekdays, as my school/work sched only has me free during the week
rovertmutt

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been there as well. I didn't have any troubles going thru the trails and didn't even get anymore in the way of damages than some scrapes on my skids. But it was a lot of fun and some challenging spots.
1fox2go

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea crozet is awesome
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> FM2CD All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: