Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Video...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Duncan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:28 am    Post subject: Video... Reply with quote

I went looking for a mudhole I kind of accedentially fell in once (I wanted to go back in now that I had another vehicle with me to help me if I got stuck) but I took a wrong turn and wound up on this trail... It was cool so we just decided to run it instead... My hill decent that happened a little after this video was taken was the coolest part but the camera was out of memory so we missed capturing it (it was cool because the hill was so steep that I sort of slid down in slow motion boucing the jeep off the trees the whole way).

Anyway here it is.... Ignore the commetary if its annoying... My friend made the video and for some unknown reason the sound won't work on my PC so I have not heard it myself.

Let me know what you think
IBTJn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks good. I didn't hear any commentary either...but I suppose it could be my PC as well.

Wink
Duncan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well It was there (the camera play it fine... Just very quitely) but my computer would not play the sound part of the AVI file.. Maybe movie maker did not recognize it either so when I edited it and made it into WMV it probably just does not have sound anymore...

That trail made me decide I definitely need to build some rocker protection though Mr. Green
viper24242

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was your front bumper being held on by string or something? I like that. Did those trees you bounced off of leave any body damage?
Flowmaster 50
Rusty's air tube
Rusty's steering stabilizer
AEM throttle body spacer
120 amp alternator upgrade
Rusty's Tie Rod Conversion
Duncan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah... Rubber straps.

Now I just took the front and rear plastic bumper covers off... Better approach angle and I have passed dozens of cops with it like that and none of them stopped me... I guess that means its legal.

As for body damage... Um.. They might have added a bit of "character" to the Jeep... LOL
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Photo Album All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: