Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Interior parts 95 Cherokee

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ugot2bleev

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:46 am    Post subject: Interior parts 95 Cherokee Reply with quote

I am restoring my 95 Cherokee. Where can i purchase the following interior parts.

1) the the center arm rest is cracked and looks awful. I've tried junk yards and have found nothing that matches my interior. Is there a place i can order a replacement on line.

2) What is the best and most inexpensive way to replace seat covering. Is it something a novice can do, or, should I go to pros.

3) Plastic interior piece under the glove box needs to be replaced. It's cracked. Where can I get it.. or better yet learn its name so I can search for it. Or is there a rtepairt kit u would recommend.

4) Passenger door arms rest is broken too.

My jeep runs great. It is one of the best.. well only truck... I have ever owned. I love the way it runs. I just want to make it look better. Your help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance
Brad The Best

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you might as well just replace the seats , or take the covers to an apolsterer . they can be a little tricky to get off .

i just got my bottom of my drivers side done , the hole top had to be replaced (blue leather) only cost my 80$ but he was a friend of a friend .

you need a heavy duty sewing machine to do any work on seats usually , jeep might still sell stock covers for your jeep , they discontinued mine (91) good luck .

i would keep hunting around in the junk yards .
SamRod

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may be able to help I too just got a 95 cherokee and 3 things,
th Centerarmrest was hosed up and the inside/bottom of the console was cracked. and lastly the seat covers grey vinyl with grey cloth. (to dirty to clean)
as is were Im an upholster by trade (retired) I cut a piece of aluminum
to fi the bottom inside of the console covered it with carpet look's factory.
as for the armrest Only the hinge Studs were damaged I reglued them with PVC cement. and now for the seats. I think Im going to recover them
salvaging the Vinyl (replacing only the Cloth) perhaps I could sew up 2 sets.
would be alot easier during than 2 seperate times. I agree most people wouldnt even attempt r&r the covers, Bt I think after 25 years in the trade.
that this particular vehicle is easy to r&r the covers.
(Provided the person at hand has good & useable common sense)
anyways If your interested let me know Otherwise I agree with
bradthebest seek professional help
-Sam-
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Cherokee Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: