Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jamzusa
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:45 pm    Post subject: Hello! Reply with quote

Last edited by jamzusa on Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:21 pm; edited 8 times in total
kaos

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sigh. I'm not sure whether this is a trolling attempt or a genuine misunderstanding, but I'm going to be charitable and assume the latter.

So, time for some physics 101: Yes, you can burn hydrogen in a minimally modified petrol engine. Yes, hydrogen is a very energy-rich fuel. Yes, you can make hydrogen by electrolisis of water. BUT you will always spend more energy making the hydrogen than you can recover by burning it. This is known as conservation of energy (Wikipedia article http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservation_of_energy), and is the reason that perpetual motion machines cannot work (and a car that runs forever without any energy source is a perpetual motion machine).

--
Kári
hutchman
Captain Kirk
Captain Kirk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you spell "BLADE YOUR RIDE? too funny
jamzusa
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:49 pm    Post subject: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Reply with quote

Last edited by jamzusa on Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Code3TJ
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gee, I haven't had to ban anybody since this afternoon. no
hutchman
Captain Kirk
Captain Kirk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLADE YOUR jamzuza
fishjrl

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dang, i missed out on all the banning fun.
what was the ban topic. sorry im slow
Code3TJ
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh no worries, he has some more of the same in General Tech but he left out the insults. Rolling Eyes
jamzusa
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's with the 'he has more but left out the insult' comment? You realize your blog here means nothing. I thought I'd help some people out but I see that it's not just the people ON the blog that are useless but the webmaster and banner person, whatever you call yourself. You run this useless website just like the useless bullies in the chat rooms. I see nothing has changed in the past years since I figured out there is nothing but rejects on the internet. I see it's STILL the same. Count my 'membership' or whatever you call it, a 'club' 'clan' 'bully account' whatever your stupid site calls it, cancelled. You're just a COMPLETE waste of humanity! Shame, your brain is as big as a gnat and you can't see someone trying to help people if it smacked you in the face. They are right, people online aren't worth it and NO one should be online chatting or communicating with you wackos!
Orangeamc13
Got Rev Limiter?
Got Rev Limiter?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

troll
Code3TJ
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, let's see - before you made your mad dash to delete your comments after I warned you that you were flirting with getting booted, you lashed out at everybody who had posted in your handy dandy little thread here. And yes, your tantrum was insulting. You can call me and the website useless; I don't give two shits about your useless little opinion. And if you feel that I'm a bully because I told you to knock it off, I'd encourage you to venture away from the computer and experience real life. Unless you're too afraid of all the other bullies in the world. In fact, people might take you a bit more seriously if you head back to the doctor and get back on your meds. Either way, it doesn't matter - don't let the door hit you in the ass, dumbass.

Oh and by the way, I don't want to injure your obviously fragile ego, but you'll probably want to remove all mirrors from your house lest you happen to look in one of them and see that giant REJECT stamped on your forehead. crybaby
drew42

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good work Code , I haven't been here in a while , but I see things have not changed . The a- holes are still running around out there . too funny
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General BS All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: