Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hey Jen...........

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> FM2CD
View previous topic :: View next topic  
UNL1MTD
Tastes just like Strawberries...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wait a minute - Jen you running a new suspension setup now? Looks like you did ditch the OME stuff for an RE kit, that true? It didnt have new end links with it?
ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She just went with springs and control arms since she already had JKS front and rear trackbars.

edit - you can see in this pic just how twisted up the rear axle was. In the pic, we had already winched her forward to bring the drivers side up about 4 or 5 inches and put the rear spring back in...so yea...it was originally worse.

97 XJ Sport with a bunch of stuff
Quote:
Never argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Doug1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey all, haven't posted in a while...Just a crazy life.

Incredible photos! Glad nobody got squished. Where was that, if you don't mind me askin'?

Looks awsome Twisted Evil
Jen2Goofy
Trail Goddess
Trail Goddess

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, are you the dude that lives in Lake Land 'Or. I think I recognize you jeep from you pic.

That was at Oak Ridge, about 30 min south of Charlottesville. It's private property so you can only go wheeling on the property for sanction events. The next even there will be Sept 19 & 20 for the VA4WDA Annual Poker run.

www.vajeepgirls.com

www.fm2cd.com

(O||||||O)
rovertmutt

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jen, I'm not certain if I get the VA4WDA newsletters anymore. I don't recall receiving one yet.

When is sign up for the VA4WDA Poker Run?

-Trevor
Jen2Goofy
Trail Goddess
Trail Goddess

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The sign up will not be in this next newsletter, due out mid to end of May. They are going to send out this sign up via the google group. We will probably post the link in a tread once it's out. That way all we have to do is follow the link.

www.vajeepgirls.com

www.fm2cd.com

(O||||||O)
Doug1

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Jen!
Yeah that's me...Still mean to drop in, just always on the GO!
I was hopin' that spot was close by, what with the price of gas shootin' through the roof! Good to hear the area doesn't get overused also Shocked

My two girls still can't believe your jeep, sitting in your yard, is the same jeep I showed them pictures of on the forum. "That's crazy" They yell!
They need helmets!

Thanks for the info and if you need an extra set of hands fixin' stuff just PM me. Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> FM2CD All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: