Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

STEREO PROBLEMS PLEASE HELP

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kriskros46901

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: STEREO PROBLEMS PLEASE HELP Reply with quote

i recently installed a cd player into my jeep. first i disconnected he negative battery. second i connected the wires from the new wire harness to the factory harness. third i plug the antenna up. i tested the radio to see if it wounld work and it didnt. can someone please help me.
ehirner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What doesn't work? Radio? CD player? Won't turn on at all? Be a little more specific.
91Cherokee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm having the same problem. I've installed radios before in my truck and mustang, but this is my first with the Jeep. I've got a Pioneer stereo and a harness to hook it up to the factory harness. I plugged them in last night and it wouldn't kick on. Any special things to look for, the harness is wired correctly, I double checked.
kinger

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: eh Reply with quote

I have done a full stereo system replacment with my 94 yj. If nothing turns on you have either no power to the deck, blown fuse, or your accesory wire isnt connected (just to make sure everything works connect the accs to the poer line and it shoud turn on.
bubbaedc

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

also make sure your ground is connected, most jeep/mopar cars nowadays have a sperate ground that you have to tag into aswell
39.5x16.50R16 pitbull rocker extremes
Homemade Bumpers and rock sliders
check us out at www.tucsonoffroad.net
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Electronic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: