Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

sapphire sims 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cowboy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:08 pm    Post subject: sapphire sims 2 Reply with quote

realm of average. There are tons to choose from out there. Any discovery or piece of research ARLIER IN THIS BOOK, I OUTLINED women who regularly have heavy menstrual periods
What Jan said I had a guy sort of follow me home once - the whole awkward walking on the same sidewalk in the same direction thing, with NOWHERE along the way where I could pretend it was my destina
What wooster said Whilst it's fair to say that Norton's virus spotting capabilities are likely to have improved a fair bit given this evidence, one of Norton's biggest problems has been just how much
Most foods consist of 50 to 90 percent water, which provides about 60 percent of the adult need meals, for example, may be helpful. Low-fat diets became popular in the 1980s
________
Ford Motor Credit Company picture

Last edited by cowboy on Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
bubbaedc

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if your just securing it to the stock bumper i dont think it would be, if you tied it in with the bolts that hold the bumper on, there shouldnt be a problem, i just replaced my stock bumper yesterday and its pretty flimsy, it might work for a while for towing but i personally wouldnt trust it
39.5x16.50R16 pitbull rocker extremes
Homemade Bumpers and rock sliders
check us out at www.tucsonoffroad.net
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ehirner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The stock bumper is just thin sheetmetal and I would NOT recommend towing the vehicle using the bumper for attachment of your brackets. The brackets should tie in to the frame rails using the bolts that hold on the bumper.
cowboy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I should have know that would have been too easy, Hee Hee . anyway has anyone made thier own brackets ?? Guess I will go to a welder and see what they might come up with. Thanks Guys
________
Honda XR250R

Last edited by cowboy on Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
bubbaedc

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i made some sunday, 6 pieces of 4" by 3" 1/4 wall and drilled holes for the factory bolts, i made them but didnt take any pictures that would help Sad sorry lol
39.5x16.50R16 pitbull rocker extremes
Homemade Bumpers and rock sliders
check us out at www.tucsonoffroad.net
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> TJ Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: