Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Business Card Designs

Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> FM2CD
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 8:04 pm    Post subject: Business Card Designs Reply with quote

So I'm starting this thread to collect any (serious) ideas/designs for FM2CD business cards. I'll work on some as the week goes on and post 'em up. Feel free to contribute!

Rock On!

Steve

97 XJ Sport with a bunch of stuff
Quote:
Never argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Black2001TJ
Leopard Skin
Leopard Skin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I don't have any designs Wink

But, I once got a business card placed on my Jeep for a PA board and thought it was really cool and registered on their site, they turned out to be fairly lame and nothing came outta it.. Where am I going with this? Oh yeah, anywho, I thought it was a really cool idea - you see a local Jeep that looks like they aren't a web wheeler and you place a card on it to attract folks.. I like this idea a ton, others thought it was annoying to receive the card on their Jeep, but I vote for you guys using these types of ways to spread the FM2CD word. Good luck, if I think of something cool, I'll pass it on.
ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black2001TJ wrote:
No, I don't have any designs Wink

But, I once got a business card placed on my Jeep for a PA board and thought it was really cool and registered on their site, they turned out to be fairly lame and nothing came outta it.. Where am I going with this? Oh yeah, anywho, I thought it was a really cool idea - you see a local Jeep that looks like they aren't a web wheeler and you place a card on it to attract folks.. I like this idea a ton, others thought it was annoying to receive the card on their Jeep, but I vote for you guys using these types of ways to spread the FM2CD word. Good luck, if I think of something cool, I'll pass it on.

Good idea...my thinking was not excalty the same...but along the same lines. In the course of my travels, I regularly meet other Jeepers here in VA, whether it be on trails or just around town (despite my seeming like an ass, I'm actually quite a freindly guy). I have also been approached by a few folks who have seen my Jeep on these boards and have questions, want to say hi...whatever. My point is I could give these folks a card and ask them to visit the website.

I do like you're idea too though and will probably do it. Not on every Jeep I see mind you...like you said...on those that look like they actually get wheeled offroad...

Thanks dude! thumbs

Steve

Quote:
Never argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Last edited by ThePhantum on Wed Feb 25, 2004 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nikon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the idea too. I have several "cards" made for a passat club that I belong to and when I see a passat that I think may be interested (i.e. there are some mods) then I drop the card on the windshield. I have these in the car. They are very simple but are more like a 4"x5" card (little bigger than an index card) with the name of the website on the top and bottom and it says something like "your invited......". The guy that runs the site made it so 4 fit on a sheet of paper and you can just print them up at will.
You can view those flyers here for some ideas...
http://www.b5one.com/store/Flyers.pdf
FM2CDJC Member #10

9. Thou shalt not kill. Unless some motherf****r is coming into your house to take your s**t! - The Nuge
ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a good idea too Nikon...I'd like to get all (or at least some) of our national affiliations in place prior to doing something like that though. The size of the flyer/invite is large enough to list all that stuff, which will make us more attractive to a potential members.

We could also leave room for the Chapters to list their State affiliations as well...hmmmm...the more I think about it the more I like it...

Good stuff Nikon! thumbs

Steve

Quote:
qadhafi
Club Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ehh, I'll throw something together tomorrow.

Back from the Dead??
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
nikon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thephantum wrote:
That's a good idea too Nikon...I'd like to get all (or at least some) of our national affiliations in place prior to doing something like that though. The size of the flyer/invite is large enough to list all that stuff, which will make us more attractive to a potential members.

We could also leave room for the Chapters to list their State affiliations as well...hmmmm...the more I think about it the more I like it...

Good stuff Nikon! thumbs

Steve

Thanks - I aim to please....so...yes....I will put my shirt back on.... Mr. Green
FM2CDJC Member #10

9. Thou shalt not kill. Unless some motherf****r is coming into your house to take your s**t! - The Nuge
qadhafi
Club Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back from the Dead??
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
nikon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that this is getting a bit off topic but I think that tends to happen with Qad and I...oh well...I gotta do it:

FM2CDJC Member #10

ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

angry That's it! I warned you, ya bastard.... furious ban

Finger

rofl rofl laugh

OK, seriously BOT...here are a couple of designs that I've come up with. I personally like the first one best, but I want to hear everyones opinions.

Quote:
Black2001TJ
Leopard Skin
Leopard Skin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the 1st one the best and the 3rd one right behind it...
Code3TJ
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I vote for #3 - it's more balanced than the others. Looks great. thumbs
nikon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like either 1 or 3. May I make a suggestion though? If these are going to be business style cards, then cool, if they are going to be similar to the link that I posted where they can be downloaded and printed, you may want to go with some colors that are easier on a printer. As mentioned - if they are 'cards' then cool, a printer can print those up easy, however, my printer would die trying to print those out. Mr. Green
FM2CDJC Member #10

qadhafi
Club Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like #3 but the font may need to be changed. The c's look like e's.

Back from the Dead??
ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikon - Yes, these will be business cards that we'll either have made for us, or print out ourselves on card stock.

Qad - I really like the font but I noticed that with the "c's" too...I just didn't feel tinkering with it last night. I just fixed them so check 'em out now.

Also, thanks for all the input everyone...we really appreciate it! Very Happy

Steve

Quote:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> FM2CD All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: