Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jeep Cherokee Sport Wheel Center Cap Quest

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cmeseadoin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:27 am    Post subject: Jeep Cherokee Sport Wheel Center Cap Quest Reply with quote

Hey guys, :-)

A while back, I bought a used 1996 Jeep Cherokee Sport with the 5-spoked wheels that has the silverish five-lug center caps with black "JEEP" centers. One of my wheels was missing a center cap and the dealer wants 48 bucks for a new one. The cap screws on with 3 8mm hex bolts from the back side of the wheel. I cannot find any on the internet and ebay right now, so was curious if anyone had a set of these wheels laying around that I could buy one off of? Please let me know of contact me at "cmeseadoin@gmail.com" if you might be able to assist. Thanks! Cool

Chris
'95 XJ Sport 5 spd 4L 4dr 4x4,'96 XJ Sport 5spd 4L 2dr 4x4,'96 Pontiac G/A 4dr auto 2.4L 4-cyl,'76 Buick Electra 225 Ltd 4dr h/t with vinyl 7.5L 455 V8 auto,'02 Pontiac T/A Ram Air WS6 Hurst 6-spd 5.7L V-8 2DR w/T-tops,'96 SeaDoo GSX.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheBrat97

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like you have the same centercaps as me. When I got my XJ it was missing 3 of them. I called everywhere I could think of and nobody had any for less than $40 each. My girlfriend surprised me this past christmas with 3 of them that she picked up for $11 each in great condition. Here's the phone number I'm sure they can ship them:

Hubcap Annie
(214) 341-7446
Dallas, Texas
cmeseadoin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:02 pm    Post subject: Thank you very much! :-) Reply with quote

TheBrat97 wrote:
Sounds like you have the same centercaps as me. When I got my XJ it was missing 3 of them. I called everywhere I could think of and nobody had any for less than $40 each. My girlfriend surprised me this past christmas with 3 of them that she picked up for $11 each in great condition. Here's the phone number I'm sure they can ship them:

Hubcap Annie
(214) 341-7446
Dallas, Texas

Thank you for your help. I am going to give them a call and see if they have them. I appreciate it, I will post and let you know! Cool
'95 XJ Sport 5 spd 4L 4dr 4x4,'96 XJ Sport 5spd 4L 2dr 4x4,'96 Pontiac G/A 4dr auto 2.4L 4-cyl,'76 Buick Electra 225 Ltd 4dr h/t with vinyl 7.5L 455 V8 auto,'02 Pontiac T/A Ram Air WS6 Hurst 6-spd 5.7L V-8 2DR w/T-tops,'96 SeaDoo GSX.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cmeseadoin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:22 am    Post subject: no luck Reply with quote

I have tried that number all morning and just gotten a busy signal. I then called it just now and got some woman that said she had no knowledge of being Hubcap Annie, LOL. I google searched the name and came up with multiple queries and nothing yet. Oh well, on to the next venue. Thanks again.
TheBrat97

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try putting a 1 in front of the number since you're long distance.
cmeseadoin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

I figured that part out Wink. It's not the right number. It was some woman's residence in Dallas, Tx. Still looking around, I am sure something will come up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Cherokee Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: